Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JUCO Offer?

Started by James T, April 23, 2008, 09:40:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

James T

Whatever happened with the Brown kid that played at Vandy?  I thought he was going to sign with the HOGS. Did he sign with someone else?

Beaverfever

Looks like we backed off. 

The_Bionic_Pig

Arkansas is saving its remaining scholies for next season... Junction City still not sure what his plans are for next season.   Yes I am talking in code so keep it that way as not to alert a certain fan base. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Porkatarian

Now that Dumes and Williams have signed elsewhere, we might just bring Mr. Brown in for an official visit after all.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

mbgrulz

I would be fine with holding off on Brown. I just don't really see how he could take us to the next level. 

The Recruiting Guy

He told me he was going to sign with A-State.

Hogbody

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 23, 2008, 08:44:23 pm
He told me he was going to sign with A-State.

Could be an awesome pick up for Brady and the Red Wolves

jackflash

I think that Arkansas State would be a good place form him. They have no inside players of his size.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Porkatarian on April 23, 2008, 08:09:09 pm
Now that Dumes and Williams have signed elsewhere, we might just bring Mr. Brown in for an official visit after all.

Porkatarian out...

Wont happen now.   ASU recieved Brown's signed LOI today.  The oppurtunity to be the premier player for a team with no returning player taller then 6'6"  had to be enticing
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Kicking Wing

Quote from: Hogbody on April 24, 2008, 10:00:17 am
Could be an awesome pick up for Brady and the Red Wolves
It is a very good pickup along with the McKinney kid from Waldo.  I have been out of the basketball recruiting loop for a few years with Dickey in charge, but I understand the junior class in AR is very talented isn't it?  I believe Brady will have 5 or 6 scholarships to work with next year and if the hogs don't have many spots to fill that could benefit ASU greatly.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Kicking Wing on April 24, 2008, 12:29:03 pm
It is a very good pickup along with the McKinney kid from Waldo.  I have been out of the basketball recruiting loop for a few years with Dickey in charge, but I understand the junior class in AR is very talented isn't it?  I believe Brady will have 5 or 6 scholarships to work with next year and if the hogs don't have many spots to fill that could benefit ASU greatly.

If the Wolves can show some measure of success next season they shouldn't have any trouble invading Memphis (Along with Arkansas) also  because the Tigers are quite young.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

chiefsfan

Quote from: Kicking Wing on April 24, 2008, 12:29:03 pm

You are correct.   There is a talented JR class in the state, and ASU will have alot of open scholly's next year.   It should be interesting to see if they can really take advantage of it
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Beaverfever

Brady was definately a good pickup for A state.  He could have them regularly playing in the ncaa in no time.