Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema on AC and his recruiting/signing day

Started by ricepig, April 27, 2016, 05:14:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

bphi11ips

Bielema seems like the kind of guy you'd like to have a beer with.  Probably hard to stay that way doing what he does.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 27, 2016, 05:38:38 pm
Bielema seems like the kind of guy you'd like to have a beer with.  Probably hard to stay that way doing what he does.
he seems like he's already had a few lol. i guarandamnteeyou that he is indeed a cool cat to knock a few back with.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

longpig

I can't get enough of these kinds of stories about the players.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

rzrbackramsfan

That's awesome.  Ac is probably my all time favorite razorback and I'll be a fan of whoever drafts him.

Justagp

Thank you for posting this Rice Pig - always loved AC and knew there was something beneath the surface we didn't see. +1 and more it I could!

presidenthog

that was really awesome. I've been wanting to watch that all night. I got off work and checked it out and it didn't disappoint.

Steef

RedyorNot

Great video, I love how CBB relates with his players

gmarv

AC will always be one of my all time hogs,whoever drafts him has a new fan in me.

RazorBassin

flagstaffhog

Enjoyed the video. Appreciate the post.

Go HOGS Go !
Go HOGS Go!

TDHawgs

Great video!! Thanks..
So glad we have someone like Bielema as our coach!

Dominicanhog

I wonder what his mothr's toughts are now?

PorkRinds

Really interesting.  Some of that seems like betraying AC's privacy, but maybe he told Coach he can share the story.

PorkRinds

Betraying his privacy?  Most of that was already known.

PigWig

This is great. I got a chance to briefly meet Alex in Memphis after the Liberty Bowl.  You could tell he was exhausted and drained from the game, but he was still taking to time to shake hands and take pictures with a couple of fans who saw him on the street.  The kid is an absolute class act, and I am proud he is a Razorback.  I think he has a great NFL future ahead of him.

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 28, 2016, 03:13:55 pm
You knew that his mom stole his NLI papers? I heard she wouldn't sign them, never that she stole them say they gave him extras to hide.

GolfnHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 28, 2016, 03:13:55 pm

Thank You!! The only piece that I wasn't aware of was how Alex got his nickname, "Buddha". That's now answered and based on how he got it I seriously doubt AC felt any of his privacy was violated. CBB was the one that actually told AC the story after speaking to AC's father.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

GolfnHog

Quote from: Karma on April 28, 2016, 03:29:22 pm
You knew that his mom stole his NLI papers? I heard she wouldn't sign them, never that she stole them say they gave him extras to hide.

She took them from the table, left the building. that at minimum is "stealing the papers" regardless of her intent. She was required to sign them but she didn't have the right to take them, however spin it any way you desire to maintain your position.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ricepig

Yep, it was reported by numerous people that she left the building with the papers.

Quote from: GolfnHog on April 28, 2016, 03:33:25 pm
She took them from the table, left the building. that at minimum is "stealing the papers" regardless of her intent. She was required to sign them but she didn't have the right to take them, however spin it any way you desire to maintain your position.
Hogville is so full of drama queens. If everything that was said was said rehashed, then why is everyone talking about how interesting it is?  I didn't say it was betraying confidence, only if AC didn't want that info shared.

factchecker

Everyone knew his mom stole the papers:

"The papers are not there.  I've heard from more than one source - actually from two different sources that his mother has confiscated his papers.  She took them and she ran......."

The only thing that was new about the story was how Alex got his nickname.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Cave City Joe

It's so much nicer to get stories like this instead of most of the Petrino stories.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

PorkRinds

Yes I knew she stole the papers. 

I'm
Quote from: Karma on April 28, 2016, 05:07:18 pm
Hogville is so full of drama queens. If everything that was said was said rehashed, then why is everyone talking about how interesting it is?  I didn't say it was betraying confidence, only if AC didn't want that info shared.

It's interesting because as far as I know CBB hasn't told the story from his perspective and there were tidbits about Alex's background that I hadn't heard before.

1highhog

Guys, I know that there was a lot of negativity on this Board when Bielema was hired as Coach, but I think he's proven to be just what we needed after the disastrous circus like regimes he had to replace.  He speaks his mind, his players all seem to love him, and so far we've improved every year he's been here.  I think last season would have been at least two wins better without the injuries but that's football.  With the losses we took at QB and the Oline, people are not going to take us very seriously this year.  I actually think we'll improve on last years record.

3kgthog

Quote from: Cave City Joe on April 28, 2016, 06:07:17 pm
It's so much nicer to get stories like this instead of most of the Petrino stories.

Yep, I hated winning, too.

Would you rather win 10 with a jerk of a coach or 7 with a guy that will be your buddy?