Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One More Reason to Like Alex Collins - Irish Dancing?

Started by JawJa-Hawg, April 26, 2016, 09:45:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JawJa-Hawg

Arkansas Alum living in the Heart of Georgia.

dffhogs

WizardofhOgZ

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

younghog

Awesome.

Alex continues to make the UofA and fans proud..

GREAT READ.. GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3kgthog

Definitely one of the nicest and most interesting people we've had here. I think he would've been beloved even if he hadn't turned into an All-time great Hog RB.

Pulled(PP)pork

I bet this comes up when his team makes the super bowl, great puff piece

PP

Artex501

Collins defiantly did the name on the front and on the back of his jersey proud his time here. Hope to see that touchdown jig many times in the near future. WPS! :razorback:

Been10Hog

DeltaBoy

Sounds like he took a page from Earl Campbell who took Ballet at UT to make him more balanced runner.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RazorBassin

Lol, nice!  I hope he has a long and illustrious career, good luck this weekend Alex!

Pigsknuckles

Ok...waiting for the dancing at the line comments.  :)
Seriously though , AC is a real physical specimen, and light on his feet to boot.
He will do well.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Dominicanhog

It must work, he had to juke just about everytime he was handed the ball... I cant count the times a DT had him dead to rights behind the line just to have AC "dance" away...

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

1highhog

Alex is one of a kind, I'm just glad he came here and played for the Hogs.  A great young man and I hope he has a wonderful career in the NFL.

EngrHog

Quote from: 1highhog on April 28, 2016, 10:19:05 pm
Alex is one of a kind, I'm just glad he came here and played for the Hogs.  A great young man and I hope he has a wonderful career in the NFL.

Couldn't agree more. We were fortunate he called the Hogs and is such a great representative of the UofA. Wish him the best moving forward
Whether you think you can do something or not, you are probably right