Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McTelvin Sosa

Started by razorbackfan4life, April 23, 2016, 01:16:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

Looks like he's going to see the field immediately.  His pass rush has been unstoppable.  Kind of makes me worry about our Left tackle on offense. 

ricepig

secneahog

Unstoppable.  special. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Arthur pigby sellers.

Hard to believe he should be in HS right now. No doubt he'll be in the rotation next year.

PIGZSNOUT

Ledbetters twist and dive move has been very effective so far, and Wise Jr. Is just a beast. We will see all 3 of them on the line at the same time somehow.

Dr. Starcs

sickboy

Dr. Starcs

Iwastherein1969

this guy is going to make the whole of the SEC say, "Nkemdiche, who ?".....if McTelvin stays healthy, he has a good chance to break more face masks than the great Billy Ray Smith, Jr. This kid plays with a rage and an ability I haven't seen for a long, long time at Fayetteville. What worries me is that he'll become the focus of cheap shots, ie, low crack back blocks on sweeps...one of those where the opposing SEC coach says, "oops, so n' so just isn't that type of player, we certainly regret it"...for some reason, I get the feeling this is something that Hugh Freeze would do, especially after last year when we kept Ole Myth's streak of never having gone to the SEC championship game intact
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 23, 2016, 02:21:03 pm
this guy is going to make the whole of the SEC say, "Nkemdiche, who ?".....if McTelvin stays healthy, he has a good chance to break more face masks than the great Billy Ray Smith, Jr. This kid plays with a rage and an ability I haven't seen for a long, long time at Fayetteville. What worries me is that he'll become the focus of cheap shots, ie, low crack back blocks on sweeps...one of those where the opposing SEC coach says, "oops, so n' so just isn't that type of player, we certainly regret it"...for some reason, I get the feeling this is something that Hugh Freeze would do, especially after last year when we kept Ole Myth's streak of never having gone to the SEC championship game intact

His frame is something special by itself. I don't really think injuries will keep him off the field. The violence that he plays with added to how angry he gets after plays is what will probably keep him off the field if anything.
This is my non-signature signature.

jjdlc

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 23, 2016, 02:24:45 pm
His frame is something special by itself. I don't really think injuries will keep him off the field. The violence that he plays with added to how angry he gets after plays is what will probably keep him off the field if anything.

I think CBB and Smith will be able to reign that aggression in and put it to good use.  Agim seems like a good kid that can learn.

TDHawgs

Complete beast!!  One of the most impressive freshman performances at a Spring Game that I can remember. Especially going against the 1st String OL... just unreal!!

BigDumb

Go to 2:10 of this video and you hear a phone call between Bielema and McTelvin. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGfCi8ClZa8

onebadrubi

How many times do you think someone will be mad he didn't redshirt between now and the time he puts his name in the draft?  Of all the things mentioned about football decisions on this forum, I am only shocked it hasn't been brought up yet.   SImilar to the instate offerings that some people will just never understand.

Seebs

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 25, 2016, 11:39:47 am
How many times do you think someone will be mad he didn't redshirt between now and the time he puts his name in the draft?  Of all the things mentioned about football decisions on this forum, I am only shocked it hasn't been brought up yet.   SImilar to the instate offerings that some people will just never understand.

If he red shirts he leaves after his Sophomore year. You don't red cape players destined to leave after three.  Manziel red shirted and left after his Soph year  - three years is three years
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

threeNout

I'm wondering if he has any offensive experience.

could we use him somewhere in situations?

fullback?

Seebs

Quote from: threeNout on April 25, 2016, 12:42:59 pm
I'm wondering if he has any offensive experience.

could we use him somewhere in situations?

fullback?

Here he is returning a kickoff 86 yards.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/oct/03/video-agim-shines-again/
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

longpig

Quote from: Seebs on April 25, 2016, 11:46:13 am
If he red shirts he leaves after his Sophomore year. You don't red cape players destined to leave after three.  Manziel red shirted and left after his Soph year  - three years is three years

Yep, this is 101.  Only way he gets greenhoused is an early season ending injury.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Dropkick

The NewEra

Dropkick

gmarv

be fun to let him have a go at kickoff returner just to see what happens.

The NewEra

Sosa already has his college playing days mapped out.  He has 100% intention of going pro after his Junior year.  He has his college coursework lined out so that he will graduate at that time also.  I think he said this Fall he will enter that semester as a college Sophomore.

The NewEra

Quote from: gmarv on April 25, 2016, 01:50:11 pm
be fun to let him have a go at kickoff returner just to see what happens.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Bielema used him in a short yardage goal line situation.  He has an attitude and a motor for it.

ARtillahog

Quote from: The NewEra on April 25, 2016, 01:52:53 pm
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Bielema used him in a short yardage goal line situation.  He has an attitude and a motor for it.

Or TE?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on April 23, 2016, 01:50:10 pm
What happened to Agim?

This would actually be McTelvin "Sosa" Agim... ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

rzrbackramsfan

longpig

Quote from: The NewEra on April 25, 2016, 01:51:09 pm
Sosa already has his college playing days mapped out.  He has 100% intention of going pro after his Junior year.  He has his college coursework lined out so that he will graduate at that time also.  I think he said this Fall he will enter that semester as a college Sophomore.

Impressive!
Don't be scared, be smart.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on April 25, 2016, 11:36:04 pm
What does Sosa mean?

Any of the following:

SOSA:   Strength Of Support Assessment
SOSA:   Smoking On Something Amazing
SOSA:   Spin Off Sub-Account
SOSA:   Southern Online Scholarship Application

I guess you can pick the one you like.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

mhuff

Quote from: The NewEra on April 25, 2016, 01:48:48 pm
A-geem

Never thought about it. Is the "ge" pronounce like "j" as in George?

ARtillahog

Quote from: mhuff on April 26, 2016, 06:51:31 am
Never thought about it. Is the "ge" pronounce like "j" as in George?

No, like the "g" in got.

Boles Hog

Quote from: The NewEra on April 25, 2016, 01:52:53 pm

After what happened to the kid at Ole MIss last year, I don't think you will see Sosa in any goal line package.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: ARtillahog on April 26, 2016, 07:23:01 am
No, like the "g" in got.
its pronounced like the "g" in aggie. Uh-geem
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

presidenthog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on April 25, 2016, 11:36:04 pm
What does Sosa mean?
an underground rapper that he resembles. that is where he gets the nickname.

bennyl08

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 26, 2016, 05:37:54 am

Any of the following:

SOSA:   Strength Of Support Assessment
SOSA:   Smoking On Something Amazing
SOSA:   Spin Off Sub-Account
SOSA:   Southern Online Scholarship Application

I guess you can pick the one you like.

Sausage of South America
Seasonality of Southern Alaska
Supremacy of Southern Arkansas

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

root_hawg

Hold your horses, the last great defensive end that was supposed to come in and dominate is now playing on the offensive line....

LR HAWG

Quote from: presidenthog on April 26, 2016, 09:42:40 pm
an underground rapper that he resembles. that is where he gets the nickname.

Chief KeeF aka SOSA  (yes that reads 56M views)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE

presidenthog

Quote from: root_hawg on April 26, 2016, 10:29:03 pm
Hold your horses, the last great defensive end that was supposed to come in and dominate is now playing on the offensive line....

umm... he was a DT not an end...

SooiecidetillNuttgone

April 26, 2016, 11:26:39 pm #38 Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:08:49 am by SooiecidetillNuttgone
Quote from: bennyl08 on April 26, 2016, 10:26:25 pm
Sausage of South America
Seasonality of Southern Alaska
Supremacy of Southern Arkansas

+1
We should keep'em coming.

His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

bennyl08

Slices of Sour Apples.
Sipping on some Absinthe.
Sourgum Owners Sawing Association.
Sweet Odin's SAssafras
Stoners Only Smoke Apples
Self Organizing Saw Ants
Slowly Orbiting Some Asteroid
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Sorry.
Got delayed by phone call.

Stupendous Orating Skills Assigned
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Olyphants Snuffleupagus Arcades
Simian Ocular System Aviation
Sanguine Ovaries Singing Acapella  (My Winner)
His response to me:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Simpsons Otto Smithers Apu
Sordid Octopi Sexually Aggressive
Seven Octogenarians Suckle Apathy
Succubus Orcus Sammael Azazael
His response to me:

bennyl08

April 27, 2016, 12:45:24 am #42 Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:08:32 pm by bennyl08
Seven Orcas Swimming autonomously

My Corgi That Everyone Loves Very Insanely Nukes Stuffed Onions So Ardently Always Going Increasing Miles

SooiecidetillNuttgone

April 27, 2016, 03:02:07 am #43 Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:16:23 am by SooiecidetillNuttgone
Quote from: bennyl08 on April 27, 2016, 12:45:24 am
Seven Orcas Swimming autonomously

My Corgi That Everyone Loves Insanely Nukes Stuffed Onions So Ardently Always Going Increasing Miles

Niiiiccceeeee.

At the risk of being a jerk, you should probably add a "V".

I'll give it a go:

Myriad  Cornucopias Triangulating Effervescently Luxuriously Violent Insomniac's Nightmares Siam Ochre Stipulating Asymmetrical Aqueducts Grendel's Inherently Monstrous
His response to me:

Bebop

Secretly Ordering Succulent Oranges

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:

TDHawgs

Smashing Offense Sacking Alabama

longbore

Sir Oinksalot

(smelling of salts after) --- ...should of seen Agim ...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Dropkick

Stop Or Suffer Arsewhipping