Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawleigh Williams is unstoppable (Robbie Knievel halftime show was incredible!)

Started by BPsTheMan, April 23, 2016, 12:12:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

scores untouched

the defense cannot even touch him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WPS!!!

code red

I hope and pray that RW and CW stay healthy.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

BPsTheMan

Quote from: code red on April 23, 2016, 12:14:59 pm
I hope and pray that RW and CW stay healthy.

he's unstoppable

they can't touch him

he's so good they took away his touchdown

PorkSoda

all joking aside, that kid is going to be good.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 23, 2016, 12:28:32 pm

are there celebrities at the game today?

I think Robbie Knievel is performing at halftime

BPsTheMan

ricepig

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 23, 2016, 12:28:32 pm

Yep, big difference between him, and the other three guys that have carried the ball.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BPsTheMan

Quote from: BigSexyHog on April 23, 2016, 12:59:29 pm

What the heck is that BS AWHOO CRAP!

ask Robbie Knievel

his halftime show is starting any minute

PonderinHog

secneahog

Coach rhodes has already earned his money.  Our dbs look elite
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on April 23, 2016, 01:01:04 pm

ask Robbie Knievel

Mud wrestling with Odel and Tusk?....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on April 23, 2016, 01:01:04 pm

ask Robbie Knievel

I tell you what. After that halftime show, I kinda wonder if Robbie has any eligibility? I think he could be both on the team and in the band. Just let him roam between positions and stay on the field for halftime.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BPsTheMan

BigSexyHog makes a great point folks

someone needs to get with Robbie Knievel and educate him on not using the wolfish Hog call

Douggars, can you get this handled? Maybe on Twitter?

longpig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 23, 2016, 02:27:25 pm
He jumped over the big screen in a Pinto! It was great!

Daddy would've jumped it on a undersprung Harley, face planted, cracked 11 vertebrae, fought for his freedom from Washington Regional the next day.  :)
Don't be scared, be smart.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: longpig on April 25, 2016, 11:32:43 am
Daddy would've jumped it on a undersprung Harley, face planted, cracked 11 vertebrae, fought for his freedom from Washington Regional the next day.  :)

that's a plus one right there

hoghiker

Sadly, after successfully clearing the Jumbostro, and leaving the stadium, he backed the Pinto into a tree and blew the whole thing up.

Seebs

In old timey 1982 ESPN, they would have shown Robbie's jump. I miss Australian Rules football and camel polo
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

longpig

Quote from: Seebs on April 25, 2016, 12:23:17 pm
In old timey 1982 ESPN, they would have shown Robbie's jump. I miss Australian Rules football and camel polo

and 'Top Rank' Boxing
Don't be scared, be smart.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Seebs on April 25, 2016, 12:23:17 pm

They at least still have Aussie rules football on the watchESPN app. Don't know if they still dip a toe in camel polo though.

radioheadhog

"Dude half assed a fair catch call and got smoked.  That should be the headline."