Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-7, 4-5) @ LSU (12-9, 3-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 03, 2018, 01:57:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

rljjr

This is ALL ON YOU, MEDIOCRE MIKE. Teach. Coach. You have got to be kidding me that you get paid millions of dollars to put THAT on the court.

hawgball40

Quote from: fieldturf on February 03, 2018, 04:19:56 pm
So our new AD has been on the job a six weeks and he give Anderson a extension!  I think he was told this before he was hired.....Doesn't make sense.
the extension was done last year... it just became official in january is all...

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I'm so tired of this shat. I just want my razorbacks to win consistently IN ANY SPORT. Is that too much to ask? Don't let me down Van Horn smh
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

mckinneyhog5

Only good thing about this loss is that FCJ will be absent for another few days.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 03, 2018, 04:21:15 pm
Well - that is certainly not going to happen.
My suggestion is at least in the realm of possibility.

not really, cause Mike is never going to change anything.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BigSexyHog

Would these 2 ass clown announcers quit talking about Arkansas winning this game....God Dang Booker is the biggest dumbest moron ever.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogCard

Everyone says we are way better off since Mike took over. Agree we have gone to a couple tourneys but I'm not so sure we are better. Well at least Bo says it.

BigSexyHog

HogInThaGrove

LSU is going to end up with close to 90 points...their season high in SEC play was 77.  We must have picked them up off the wrong bus.

Bogghawg

At any point in this game did this team give any indication that they went to Baton Rouge expecting to win this game?  I don't mine losing, but I HATE no effort.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

3of5-2

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on February 03, 2018, 04:21:27 pm
\that is absolutely pififul. Just pitiful.

where is FCJoe?
In the stall at Sonic ordering a route 44 skrawberry drank 

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

BOOKER!!!  Being senior laden isn't necessarily a good thing.

Breems

I think we should skip the formality of playing defense and ask the officials to either call a foul or give the other team 3 points for each of their possessions. Games would go a lot quicker with the same result.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Beaverfever

I wonder what TJ Cleveland is scheming to get us out of this mess.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

GO

Quote from: fieldturf on February 03, 2018, 04:19:56 pm
So our new AD has been on the job a six weeks and he give Anderson a extension!  I think he was told this before he was hired.....Doesn't make sense.
it was in the works well before he arrived

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

BDSCT51

I was ridiculed in an earlier thread about who should start. I stated my choices were based on playing with heart. I don't see much of that in our regulars. No excuse for the coaching though. That's where playing with heart and passion comes from, it's not there with this one!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Kevin

Sure looks very close to some of the pel and Heath teams

But cma is so much better

Year 7 and this is crap
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogCard

Why does this team not play defense?  Serious question. We just don't.

20gauge

Is it bad that we were within 4 and I still never felt like we were going to win this game

Cmheinley

Something is seriously wrong when you shoot 54% and still get defeated comfortably

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Quote from: 20gauge on February 03, 2018, 04:25:26 pm
Is it bad that we were within 4 and I still never felt like we were going to win this game

No, that's been our MO on the road to get close and get your sprits up only to dash your hopes.

rljjr

fieldturf

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

riccoar

8 games remain. Gotta have 5 of those to hit 20 before SECT

Sivad

BigSexyHog

These dumbass announcers are trying to act like this is still a game but its over.

HamIAm

LSU has hit 17 of 19 free throws,  see that Arkansas, it can be done

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Quote from: Sivad on February 03, 2018, 04:27:27 pm
Watching replays of Pelphrey games looking for something to criticize.
He wont pop back up again until we win a game. And that may be a pretty long time if this team doesn't wake up

BigSexyHog

alohawg

Quote from: alohawg on February 03, 2018, 03:19:04 pm
Yep, hogs will make that one false hope mini-run before getting blown out at the end by 15+.
We've seen the pattern repeatedly.

I hate being right on this bs minus the 15+,  but it's too predictable.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Letsroll1200

Cracker Jack

Get ready.......Mike will say we lost the game because "LSU shot lights out on us".......

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

We just wrapped up and intentionally fouled a 77 percent FT shooter.

HamIAm

Quote from: Cracker Jack on February 03, 2018, 04:29:14 pm
Get ready.......Mike will say we lost the game because "LSU shot lights out on us".......

and it's our job to keep them from shooting lights out

RyeHogFan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Quote from: Karma on February 03, 2018, 04:29:52 pm
We just wrapped up and intentionally fouled a 77 percent FT shooter.

This is the low point of mA's career. Goodness gracious.

20gauge