Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 08:32:30 am

Butter's House Is For Sale

Started by hogcards, March 15, 2018, 07:53:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

AirWarren

PorkRinds

Why would an Alabama fan care enough to start a thread?

311Hog

i would get lost in that sob.  why in the world would you buy that if it was just you. your wife and an infant lol.

hell why would any coach buy a house? you know you aren't going to be around for more than 5 years to 10.

hogcards

Quote from: 311Hog on March 15, 2018, 10:21:37 am
i would get lost in that sob.  why in the world would you buy that if it was just you. your wife and an infant lol.

hell why would any coach buy a house? you know you aren't going to be around for more than 5 years to 10.

Not to mention, but this was reported at another site, but Jen was spending much of her time back in Vegas while the idiot was still employed here.  So it was him and... whomever he brought home from Ben's.   ;)
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

spe450

Quote from: hogcards on March 15, 2018, 01:49:55 pm
Not to mention, but this was reported at another site, but Jen was spending much of her time back in Vegas while the idiot was still employed here.  So it was him and... whomever he brought home from Ben's.   ;)

You don't even know what Ben's is.

hogcards

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

FineAsSwine

Lot's of curb appeal there. Should go quickly. Pretty sure there are plenty of multimillionaires who wouldn't mind taking over that pad.
Hogs up! Covid down!

ricepig

Quote from: hogcards on March 15, 2018, 01:49:55 pm

And what Topix site would that be?

PorkRinds

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 15, 2018, 03:11:31 pm
Lot's of curb appeal there. Should go quickly. Pretty sure there are plenty of multimillionaires who wouldn't mind taking over that pad.

I always wonder what ass wine is...

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 15, 2018, 03:14:07 pm
I always wonder what ass wine is...

I get it bro. You still mad about that chitlin thing. You will always hate me because of it and that's just unfortunate. Fire away. I guess it makes you feel better.
Hogs up! Covid down!

PorkRinds

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 15, 2018, 03:17:24 pm
I get it bro. You still mad about that chitlin thing. You will always hate me because of it and that's just unfortunate. Fire away. I guess it makes you feel better.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was just making a pun about your name.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 15, 2018, 03:41:39 pm
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was just making a pun about your name.

You must live a boring life if this is all it takes to amuse you.
Hogs up! Covid down!

spe450

Quote from: hogcards on March 15, 2018, 02:59:09 pm
I do

...unfortunately. 

Why is it unfortunate?  Other than being overpriced and overly quiet, it's a nice place to unwind.

PorkRinds

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 15, 2018, 04:05:18 pm
You must live a boring life if this is all it takes to amuse you.

What's it say about yours that you're spending your time sparring with someone whose life is super boring?

PonderinHog

Looks like he forgot his Hog sign.

Wildhog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 15, 2018, 03:17:24 pm

FWIW, I always read your name as "Fine Ass Wine" too.  You should roll with it.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 15, 2018, 04:46:00 pm
Looks like he forgot his Hog sign.
They're welded on, and he was out of oxygen.....

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 15, 2018, 03:11:31 pm

My wife's nephew is not a multimillionaire and he has a house like that. He's an electrical engineer. His wife does work though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 15, 2018, 05:40:57 pm
My wife's nephew is not a multimillionaire and he has a house like that. He's an electrical engineer. His wife does work though.

Gross or net? If we're talking gross, he's a multimillionaire owning that house.