Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Univ. of Colorado. We owe you one!

Started by HogAllMighty, March 05, 2018, 04:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogAllMighty

Some day, somewhere, we'll pay you back.
Three years down the drain.

hogsanity

Yea, it's really the University of Colorado's fault that he quit on them and then screwed up here enough for Mike to kick a Sr starter off the team the week of the conf tourney. Place the blame where it belongs, on Thomas.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

5ACentral

Quote from: hogsanity on March 05, 2018, 04:45:24 pm
Yea, it's really the University of Colorado's fault that he quit on them and then screwed up here enough for Mike to kick a Sr starter off the team the week of the conf tourney. Place the blame where it belongs, on Thomas.
He obviously THOUGHT he was good enough to come here and play SEC ball and start or be in the top 6-7 players .. Some players THINK they are so good and Colorado is no SEC school, so who was Thomas fooling, thinking he was really a good player? Maybe for an Arkansas AIC school.. LOL

TNhawgfan

Quote from: 5ACentral on March 05, 2018, 04:56:36 pm
He obviously THOUGHT he was good enough to come here and play SEC ball and start or be in the top 6-7 players .. Some players THINK they are so good and Colorado is no SEC school, so who was Thomas fooling, thinking he was really a good player. Maybe for an Arkansas AIC school.. LOL
Doesn't matter what Thomas thought. Mike didn't have to give him a scholarship. Seems like you're upset at the wrong people
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Athog

The real Hogules

Quote from: hogsanity on March 05, 2018, 04:45:24 pm

And how bad would a player have to screw the pooch for Mild Mannered Mike (not meant as a knock on Mike, but he's pretty laid back) to get fed up enough to boot them from the team this close to the finish line for Thomas as a senior and the season as well?
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

PonderinHog

I was gonna get to dance next week,
but I got high...