Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 05:37:32 pm

I'm still not sold on Mike

Started by The OTR, February 28, 2018, 06:33:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Hate to be this way.

If we get to the sweet 16 I'm gonna give him a three year pass.  If we don't get there then I am all for hiring a different coach. 

With seven seniors if we don't do it this year we're probably not going to do it in the next three either...so 10 years of never winning more than one game in the tournament and I believe we can find someone that can do better.

razorback1829

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 28, 2018, 06:33:05 pm
Hate to be this way.

If we get to the sweet 16 I'm gonna give him a three year pass.  If we don't get there then I am all for hiring a different coach. 

With seven seniors if we don't do it this year we're probably not going to do it in the next three either...so 10 years of never winning more than one game in the tournament and I believe we can find someone that can do better.

You know nothing about basketball. No concept of the college basketball landscape. Just this one ignorant post to start somethin smh. You have no life.

sickboy

Get sold. 'Cause he's our coach and he ain't going nowhere.

FineAsSwine

I see this finally found an appropriate home.

The OTR

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 28, 2018, 06:42:12 pm
You know nothing about basketball. No concept of the college basketball landscape. Just this one ignorant post to start somethin smh. You have no life.

Know nothing about basketball? You are correct.

One ignorant post to start something?  Probably.

No life?  Absolutely!

The OTR

Quote from: sickboy on February 28, 2018, 06:48:44 pm
Get sold. 'Cause he's our coach and he ain't going nowhere.

This thread will be looked upon by future generations as one of the most insightful threads in the history of Hogville.  OTR historians are all over this one right now.  That much I can guarantee you.

Rudy Baylor

Trash can is where this thread belongs

Wayne, I need this put in the Trash Can if you will please sir

Rudy Baylor

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 28, 2018, 06:42:12 pm

You are correct fine sir! You nailed his ass to the wall! Good job!

The OTR