Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris is winning the Twitterverse!

Started by livevanguy, December 08, 2017, 09:15:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

livevanguy

I used to think BB used twitter pretty effectively, but after 48 hours CCM hands down beats him.
https://twitter.com/coachchadmorris/status/939017085501325312
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: livevanguy on December 08, 2017, 09:15:26 am
I used to think BB used twitter pretty effectively, but after 48 hours CCM hands down beats him.

Agreed. I hope those who originally thought he was "low-energy" watched the presser and/or team intro, and gave him a follow on Twitter. Guy had me ready to run through a brick wall from 1,200 miles away.

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

sylamore

Well, what else  is there to say but....HAMMERDOWN!!!??

d3maybe

To say he is high energy is a bit of an understatement... THIS was pretty funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THM7d9x6a4

Sorry if somebody has already posted that.

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on December 08, 2017, 09:18:05 am
Agreed. I hope those who originally thought he was "low-energy" watched the presser and/or team intro, and gave him a follow on Twitter. Guy had me ready to run through a brick wall from 1,200 miles away.
I liked Kiffin and Norvell too, but people on here saying that Morris was low-energy, boring and had no "swag" really baffled me.

sowmonella

Quote from: d3maybe on December 08, 2017, 09:27:21 am
To say he is high energy is a bit of an understatement... THIS was pretty funny...

I love it.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hawgwash

davril98

That's pretty freaking funny!

davril98

I love how he squashes that red bull can and throws it on the ground at the beginning

TexasRazorback

SoonerSooie

jgphillips3

He's got brains and energy.  I don't think we'll see him standing on the sidelines looking puzzled.

The NewEra

Dang, that's funny!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dark Helmet Hog

LumberBacks

CCM is a positive guy.  BB was too, with a little bit different style.  But CCM is much more Dabo-esqe with a touch of Hootie.

Grizzlyfan

BB blocked everyone in sight that even modestly disagreed with him or called him out.  You should have stayed off of social media if that represents the thickness of your skin.

Pig in the Pokey

BB was actually quite "meh" on twitter. Chadallic is better in every measurable way.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 09:19:29 am
He's going to:

way to make half of us throw up in our mouths.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM. Nobody wants to hear that crap, especially associating the Hogs with that terrible, lying sack of darn.

#PoliticsFreeZonePlease for the love of God.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Tyro3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:38:50 am

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM. Nobody wants to hear that crap, especially associating the Hogs with that terrible, lying sack of darn.

Relax, I thought it was funny, you need a sense of humor.

HamIAm

The Chadillac, lol, better than the Morris Taurus

Hoggish1

Well I got to say that was all a lot of fun.  Hammer on!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Tyro3 on December 08, 2017, 10:41:11 am
Relax, I thought it was funny, you need a sense of humor.
it wasnt "funny", it was political. Im able to overlook it and not give a rip, tbh, but everytime i say anything political i get a warning or a vacation, but i see trump fans can do it with impunity it appears...
Whatevs, carry on as y'all see fit. it aint my website and im not a mod.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HamIAm on December 08, 2017, 10:41:40 am
The Chadillac, lol, better than the Morris Taurus
people should be banned for that taurus crap lol. terrible nickname. Chadillac is on point. Daddy Chads Caddy

AirWarren

Lighten up Francis....guess if it was rainbow colored and it said make Arkansas great again....it would be ok?

#ridiculousclaimsofclaimingtoknow"DONEDEALS"freeboard.

LRHawg

That is quality. lol

Boarcephus

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 08, 2017, 09:44:37 am
He's got brains and energy.  I don't think we'll see him standing on the sidelines looking puzzled.

Ouch!!   ;) 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hoggish1

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 08, 2017, 09:44:37 am

+1 and another in one hour!

AirWarren

riccoar

Geezuz, did Franken touch your privates and get all up in your feels?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Go burn a store you commie...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:43:13 am
it wasnt "funny", it was political. Im able to overlook it and not give a rip, tbh, but everytime i say anything political i get a warning or a vacation, but i see trump fans can do it with impunity it appears...

Thank's for the permission...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:43:13 am

If you think that post was political, you need to reevaluate your world views.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

FraggleHog

Loved the Ace Ventura reference... FINKLE IS EINHORN
Calling the Hogs from DFW

LRHawg

If you browse Youtube, there's some other good videos of him coaching.

such as this one with the QBs

d3maybe

This is NOT the way to keep politics out of the forum... If that is your opinion, keeping it to your damn self is the best way to do that.

Redhogs

FLAMING LIB ARE YOU?
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

PygmalionEffect2

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 09:19:29 am
He's going to:

Raise prices on general admission seating to subsidize the luxury suites?
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Hogindasticks

I guess if I made 67 grand a week I would be running like that as well.

plumbhog

bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: d3maybe on December 08, 2017, 11:14:52 am
This is NOT the way to keep politics out of the forum... If that is your opinion, keeping it to your damn self is the best way to do that.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Redhogs on December 08, 2017, 11:29:11 am
FLAMING LIB ARE YOU?
not a sheep at all; both parties are disgusting and corrupt and their followers are pathetic, mindless sheep. KEEP IT OUT OF THIS FORUM.

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on December 08, 2017, 11:58:14 am

Raise prices on general admission seating to subsidize the luxury suites?
i lol'd

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: plumbhog on December 08, 2017, 12:22:57 pm

why you knuckledraggers gotta ruin everything with your stupid politics. This is supposed to be a politics free zone. Keep that propaganda out of here. Otherwise it'll turn all rapey and roy moore, grab em in the *ussy and all that. JUST STOP.

elksnort

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 01:08:52 pm
not a sheep at all; both parties are disgusting and corrupt and their followers are pathetic, mindless sheep. KEEP IT OUT OF THIS FORUM.
Agree.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: riccoar on December 08, 2017, 10:49:43 am
Geezuz, did Franken touch your privates and get all up in your feels?
trump grabbed my mom's hoohah. im still mad.

I really will stop responding to this crap, but i had to respond to this. THIS is what happens to every thread if somebody brings trump into it. Posting MAGA hats certainly qualifies as breaking the no politics rule, and Ya'll KNOW THIS MAN>

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Dirty

PIP, get over it! Go Trump and Morris!