Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 11:37:51 am

Don’t be suprised if Jerry Jones

Started by woo.pig, December 05, 2017, 07:45:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woo.pig

Grandson Highland Park Texas QB John Stephen Jones ends up with a scholarship offer from Coach Morris

Wooderson

Give me liberty, or give me death!

Hogsmo Kramer

But of course.

We've come full circle now....
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

hogfanboy2

wouldn't it be best to save the scholarship and Jerry just pay.
If the family has the Jerry Jones kind of money and they are  true hog fans, pay your own way and save the scholarship.

Gizmo

Quote from: hogfanboy2 on December 05, 2017, 07:49:47 pm
If the family has the Jerry Jones kind of money and they are  true hog fans, pay your own way and save the scholarship.

Agreed.

Swinefeld

He's a small fellah.  He gets preferred walk-on status.  He doesn't need no stickin' scholarship 

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

cjack

Woooo Pig Soooie!

cosmodrum

That was half the reason we made this hire.
Go away, batin'

wlbrown9

Quote from: Swinefeld on December 05, 2017, 07:51:01 pm
He's a small fellah.  He gets preferred walk-on status.  He doesn't need no stickin' scholarship 
About 5'10 175 lbs I read somewhere.

reddogjcss

He better! Wouldn't have it any other way. All Jerry has done for Razorbacks he deserves it.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 05, 2017, 07:51:45 pm
That was half the reason we made this hire.

Stupidest comment I have seen yet.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

flagstaffhog

Quote from: reddogjcss on December 05, 2017, 07:56:33 pm
He better! Wouldn't have it any other way. All Jerry has done for Razorbacks he deserves it.

Agreed.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

BroyledNutts

Quote from: woo.pig on December 05, 2017, 07:45:55 pm
Grandson Highland Park Texas QB John Stephen Jones ends up with a scholarship offer from Coach Morris

Expect it ... And he'll play too ...

Dr. Starcs

Jerry has officially screwed up both my teams now.

dhornjr1

Quote from: wlbrown9 on December 05, 2017, 07:54:10 pm
About 5'10 175 lbs I read somewhere.

He's a monster compared to Dowell Loggains.

RockyMtnHog

"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

dfwalumdad

that's not how jerry works. he's never forgiven hatfield for moving stephen to linebacker. it's a matter of pride.

stephen's son will get a scollie and play QB. that's what this is all about. enjoy the ride my man!

NaturalStateReb

Probably would have gotten the offer regardless.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

porkrindjimmy

jabberjawls

Scholarship offer??  You mean starting quarterback offer?

OneLardAlmighty

We should wear those Arkansas Cowboys uniforms full time.

MTBrookHog

Why give the kid a scholarship that we know doesn't need the financial help that another kid could use?

ricepig

LOU H

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!We need Jerry involved as much as possible.

MTBrookHog

Beat me to it.

Hogsmo Kramer

Donny2665

Threads like this is why people outside of HOGVILLE laugh at us! Dumb!!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: LOU H on December 05, 2017, 08:59:06 pm

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!We need Jerry involved meddling as much as possible.

Fify.

And no we don't.

dfwalumdad

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 05, 2017, 08:55:51 pm

stephen was a freshman at catholic high when i was a senior. at that time our options for lunch during two a days were park plaza lanes (the bowling alley) good cheese burger but it would come back up on ya during that afternoon practice, lewis's delicatessen (alway's a great choice great corned beef) and the plaza west vending machines. jerry got an office in the plaza west specifically so he could watch stephen's practices as a freshman through binoculars.

stephen paid the price for that at catholic high, it didn't help that they were from north little rock (dog town) and that they were nouveau riche from pleasant valley as opposed to the heights.

i've known a lot of rich people i've never seen a guy like jerry jones who lived vicariously through his kids, it's usually the other way around.

we are about to embark on a very special journey! 

PorkSoda

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 05, 2017, 08:55:51 pm
sure, at smu

looking forward to Morris bringing the #80 ranked recruiting to arkansas
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

elkhog

I hate JJ.  I really do.  Meddling sob.  He ruined the cowboys and now with Frank gone, ruining the Hogs.
GO HOGS!!!

DeltaBoy

I seen Jerry's grandson on TV and he a Football Player.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.