Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All the PRJ and Porktarian and others you could read

Started by HognotinMemphis, December 05, 2017, 05:15:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

and they were all wrong. I've told you from the beginning it would NOT be Norvell. In the last week, I've told you it would be Chad Morris. Welcome, Coach Morris. Thanks for taking the job. Looking forward to renewal of the Razorbacks as a competitive team in the SEC.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Dr. Starcs

tbailey

I told y'all Saturday he was the fall back plan for Gus! I'm not such an idiot now! Jokes on all of us! smh

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 05:15:08 pm
and they were all wrong. I've told you from the beginning it would NOT be Norvell. In the last week, I've told you it would be Chad Morris. Welcome, Coach Morris. Thanks for taking the job. Looking forward to renewal of the Razorbacks as a competitive team in the SEC.
Better hope the ink dries.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hogsfan1981

Can't get a better coach if we don't @#$%^#^$ offer them.

Went FROM GUS STRAIGHT TO MORRIS......WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC_Hog

There's going to be a revolt....Arkansas will lose a lot of season ticket holders.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: MC_Hog on December 05, 2017, 05:19:28 pm
There's going to be a revolt....Arkansas will lose a lot of season ticket holders.
It already did under Bielema. Can't lose many more since they are already gone.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

TebowHater

You are wrong.

PRJ, Pharmacist and maybe even Porkatarian have said Norvell is out for weeks. WEEKS. He has been spot on with every move. Go home.

HawgHawk

They need to go ahead and revolt then. Just get out, and since they know so much, apply for jobs as athletic directors so they can get what they think they know.

ballhog™

I doubt it.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

RedRock

hawgdavis

ricepig

HogCzar1

You got your wish. We will see. I will be counting the number of elite recruits we are told he will bring to Fayetteville.

root_hawg

elksnort

Quote from: ricepig on December 05, 2017, 05:29:28 pm
Offer Venables the other $3m as DC.
Has Venables coached anywhere that only got 3 star defensive talent? Serious question.

Hog Milanese

Quote from: TebowHater on December 05, 2017, 05:21:11 pm
You are wrong.

PRJ, Pharmacist and maybe even Porkatarian have said Norvell is out for weeks. WEEKS. He has been spot on with every move. Go home.

Yeah, he said Kiffin.

hawgdavis

nwahogs

BroyledNutts

Welcome to the AAC enjoy your stay. See you in 5 years when we do this again.

David†

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: BroyledNutts on December 05, 2017, 07:44:02 pm
Welcome to the AAC enjoy your stay. See you in 5 years when we do this again.
It's Arkansas. We'll do it every 5 years unless a coach can go 4-4 on average every year. Nutt did it for 10.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 07:47:16 pm
It's Arkansas. We'll do it every 5 years unless a coach can go 4-4 on average every year. Nutt did it for 10.

You may very well be right.

Convince me Morris can out perform MOTHO ... I need to hear it.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 07:39:50 pm
As recently as yesterday, he said it was not going to be Morris. His sources had no clue.

Why are you even here? You make love to Bevo.

Yep, I said Kiffin.  Yep, I wanted Kiffin but you better check my recent posts about Morris....

And if he does sway Venables, which, BTW, is a better than even shot.....

You're gonna lick my boots Bojangles.

PRJ

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 05, 2017, 09:01:00 pm
Why are you even here? You make love to Bevo.

Yep, I said Kiffin.  Yep, I wanted Kiffin but you better check my recent posts about Morris....

And if he does sway Venables, which, BTW, is a better than even shot.....

You're gonna lick my boots Bojangles.

PRJ
You change as the wind blows. Totally unreliable. I've said Morris will be the choice since Gus renewed with Auburn. You and others screaming it was Norvell, then it was Kiffin, then it was possibly Leach, then it was Venables. Good lord. Listen to yourself. Better yet, read all of your posts here. It's like Hillary Clinton's political views.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 10:38:11 pm
You change as the wind blows. Totally unreliable. I've said Morris will be the choice since Gus renewed with Auburn. You and others screaming it was Norvell, then it was Kiffin, then it was possibly Leach, then it was Venables. Good lord. Listen to yourself. Better yet, read all of your posts here. It's like Hillary Clinton's political views.

You've said no such thing.

Again, when you step to the king, you best not miss.

You are out of your league here with me Walt. Just because you get a bit of support from a few higher ups here and you are a texass fan....doesn't mean I step out of they way of you.

You are a sad carpet salesman for jimneys sake. You more than likely are prematurely balding...got that 3 corner crown riding up too...a week, mealy mouthed dude in public but behind this keyboard...look out...paw patrol....you drive a Mazda Miata so the cougars at the nursing home will holla at ya....

Sink back into obscurity Holmes. You aren't wanted, you aren't liked. You are a troll.. and a weak one at that....

Now where in the hell is my crimson shag carpet.....

PRJ

LRHawg

beachhawg

Are you serious?  Both had info from places that were legit.  HiM you need to quit stirring the pot

hogchic2001

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 05, 2017, 10:44:58 pm
You've said no such thing.

Again, when you step to the king, you best not miss.

You are out of your league here with me Walt. Just because you get a bit of support from a few higher ups here and you are a texass fan....doesn't mean I step out of they way of you.

You are a sad carpet salesman for jimneys sake. You more than likely are prematurely balding...got that 3 corner crown riding up too...a week, mealy mouthed dude in public but behind this keyboard...look out...paw patrol....you drive a Mazda Miata so the cougars at the nursing home will holla at ya....

Sink back into obscurity Holmes. You aren't wanted, you aren't liked. You are a troll.. and a weak one at that....

Now where in the hell is my crimson shag carpet.....

PRJ
😂
Go HOGS Go!

Justifiable Hogicide

ImYourHoggleberry

Quote from: elksnort on December 05, 2017, 05:34:51 pm
Has Venables coached anywhere that only got 3 star defensive talent? Serious question.

Kansas State. They were 15 minutes away from playing in the National Championship.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 10:38:11 pm

And you Welch on bets soooooo........

"But I was drunk so it doesn't count.  Take me to court!  Duurrrrrrr."
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: The Chief on December 05, 2017, 10:53:21 pm

He is a coward.

He won't have the Jacobs to come back out until we all have called it a night.

PRJ

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 05, 2017, 10:55:09 pm
He is a coward.

He won't have the Jacobs to come back out until we all have called it a night.

PRJ

Meh, HiM is a blowhard that has more days behind him than in front of him.

I disagree with the hire but will give him a chance.   This hiring process was very fickle in nature and reeks of GOBN.

At least when I die I won't worry about anyone remembering my name.

Remember when HiM was an admin and got fired for being a doosh canoe?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

HogPharmer

Quote from: The Chief on December 05, 2017, 10:53:21 pm

That was the best thing I've read all week. What kind of jackass thinks you can call off a bet because you were drunk? I lost a couple grand on a cruise ship a couple years back after getting drunk and betting 13 straight times on Red on the roulette table. Apparently it wasn't my night. (Luckily I won $6k last year on my last cruise to gain my leg up on Carnival cruise lines). Moral of the story: they didn't give me my money back when I told them I was drunk while playing roulette. HiM is a D-O-U-C-H-E.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 11:02:17 pm
That was the best thing I've read all week. What kind of jackass thinks you can call off a bet because you were drunk? I lost a couple grand on a cruise ship a couple years back after getting drunk and betting 13 straight times on Red on the roulette table. Apparently it wasn't my night. (Luckily I won $6k last year on my last cruise to gain my leg up on Carnival cruise lines). Moral of the story: they didn't give me my money back when I told them I was drunk while playing roulette. HiM is a D-O-U-C-H-E.
A. you're an idiot for betting 13 consecutive times on one color. B. you're an idiot for admitting it in public. C. you're an idiot for taking a joke for the truth, not being able to see that i was joking. D. you're an idiot for taking a Carnival Cruise. you must enjoy crowds of people in wife beaters and body piercings. E. you're an idiot, an immature one, for using the word, "[CENSORED]" as an insult. Tell me you are not over 25. if you are, I'm embarrassed for you.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 11:19:01 pm
I request that HiM delete his account
I was right about Norvell not being hired. He was never offered. So I will not need to delete my account. You should do the honorable thing and delete your account since you add nothing to this board other than attacking other posters. It's all you have. I gave good info on morris and told you he would be the next coach. All you have is petty childish attacks because you cannot deal with looking stupid while I am always right.

jneal56

No they won't. They'll gain some again. Including myself. Been talking about getting season tickets again the last few seasons but couldn't pull the trigger. Now my daughter is 6 and will be 7 by next season so it should be a lot of fun just bringing her.
"At least we are moral"

PygmalionEffect2

I don't read every post on here but the posts I did read mostly while sitting in my deer stand seem to match up well with HiM.

Don't remember HiM mentioning sources, he just seems to do a better job than most of gathering the public info that is available and draw logical conclusions from it.

Pretty impressive while also exposing a lot of posers on here at the same time.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on December 06, 2017, 10:49:20 pm

Don't remember HiM mentioning sources, he just seems to do a better job than most of gathering the public info that is available and draw logical conclusions from it.

Bingo. It's a talent most do not have. Thus, all the posers who talk big with "insider" info that is never accurate.

NuttinItUp

Some tough talk in this thread.

I think an Alma Sonic meeting is in order to settle the score.

a shady hog

is this Sexton 🤔

3kgthog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 06, 2017, 11:16:57 pm
Some tough talk in this thread.

I think an Alma Sonic meeting is in order to settle the score.

Lots of ego and depending on an internet persona to give purpose to one's life. If a guy comes here to get pats on the back or to convince us that they are the man, it might be time to crack that last Natty Light, turn off Live PD, and reflect and/or re-evaluate for awhile in total darkness and silence.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 06, 2017, 11:45:47 pm
Lots of ego and depending on an internet persona to give purpose to one's life. If a guy comes here to get pats on the back or to convince us that they are the man, it might be time to crack that last Natty Light, turn off Live PD, and reflect and/or re-evaluate for awhile in total darkness and silence.

Exactly.

Calling All Hogs

Is it hard to reach around far enough to pat yourself on the back that much? It was obvious the minute Gus went Bust that Morris was the pick.