Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

Cresthog

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

The_Bionic_Pig

David Williams CAC who is supposed to committ Monday morning around 10:15 a.m. (cst)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgballz

DJ Williams & Jermaine Love were supposed to be there today also.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Hugehogsfan

Grant Cook was there I saw him walking up from the field. 

tdn

A couple of basketball recruits were suppose to be there -- did they make it or did the nasty weather take its toll?

RazorbackHer

Hey, does anyone know who the three guys in green jerseys were that were in the section where the recruits usually are?

Great game for recruits to see.

IT FELT SO GREAT TO WIN IN FAYETTEVILLE!!!!!

return2glory

Chris Gradnigo, SF, did make it to campus. I watched him shoot on a side goal while the basketball team scrimmaged. He had a pretty good looking shot, but it was hard to tell much other than that because he was in jean shorts and a nike shirt and wasn't really doing much besides shooting. 

Swino

Quote from: HoopHog on September 23, 2006, 07:04:44 pm
Usually I am on top of scheduled visits.  I even talked to Dean Weber fFriday but never looked to see who was coming to the game -- other than Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns.  Let me see if I can get off of my dormant recruiting arse and find out something for ya.

Ziemba wasn't there Saturday.  Due to the weather, he played his game on Saturday night.

roothog

I'm pretty sure they were all unofficial visits by the usual suspects ..... Burns, Cook, Ziemba etc.
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE