Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Razorback Red blazer time tonight

Started by jkincaid, February 20, 2018, 08:18:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jkincaid

Let's hope Mike busts out the red blazer for tonight's game.....WPS....

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

Mike is always one of the best dressed coaches in the SEC. I do appreciate that about him. Doesn't look like John Pelphrey out there.

txkhog

Really wish dress entered into wins...lol

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 20, 2018, 08:31:49 am
Mike is always one of the best dressed coaches in the SEC. I do appreciate that about him. Doesn't look like John Pelphrey out there.
Mike knows 10X more about fashion than me, but what's with the tee ending about 4 inches above the belt buckle?

The_Iceman

Quote from: Karma on February 20, 2018, 09:54:13 am
Mike knows 10X more about fashion than me, but what's with the tee ending about 4 inches above the belt buckle?

It's not a constant thing from him. I've noticed that a few times though. Gotta get that tie to the waistline.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 20, 2018, 08:31:49 am
Pelphrey looked like a member of the Dumb and Dumber duo. And it appeared he bought his wardrobe at Sears.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 20, 2018, 10:05:20 am
Pelphrey looked like a member of the Dumb and Dumber duo. And it appeared he bought his wardrobe at Sears.

Only SEC coach worse than Pel would maybe be Andy Kennedy. Looks like Kennedy shops at Fazio's. With that said, Coach Anderson is one of the best dressed if not the best dressed in the SEC.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

The_Iceman

Quote from: Little Lady Back on February 20, 2018, 10:50:59 am
Only SEC coach worse than Pel would maybe be Andy Kennedy. Looks like Kennedy shops at Fazio's. With that said, Coach Anderson is one of the best dressed if not the best dressed in the SEC.

USChog

Quote from: Little Lady Back on February 20, 2018, 10:50:59 am

I would give that to Frank Martin. His clothes are way oversized. He looks like a knock off mobster, and I mean that in the worst way possible.