Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Samford (0-0, 0-0 SC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

seasonhog

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 10, 2017, 08:15:01 pm
Man Trey has great vision, love those overhanded quick passes that he makes to cutting players, or his bounce pass is really nice!

Like big Oliver Miller.....................

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Jones looks much more patient and comfortable this year, like he knows he belongs.  Last year, he would had taken that contested 3, this time he takes the fake and takes a step and hits the wide open 2 pt jumper, that was extremely nice to see him do that.
SCREW Vandy!

elksnort

This looks like Harlem Globetrotters versus the Washington generals

Lady Razorback

PonderinHog

They come at you so fast it just messes you up!

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? 

Wish I could see this. (Radio only here in the sticks.)

Hawgphish

One of our returning vets may have to sit because the newcomers are just better.

Hogs49ers

Man we look like a great rebounding team, I think we may actually out rebound most teams this year unlike years past.
SCREW Vandy!

kaptainkory

Running them out of the gym.  Looking good.  Working as a team on offense and defense.  Love the blue-collar play.  All pieces...no super noticeable weakness with subs.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 10, 2017, 08:19:02 pm
One of our returning vets may have to sit because the newcomers are just better.

Not arguing at all - just wondering, who do you think is better and better than who?

HogFansReunited

We are playing what should be a tournament team and making them look bad. I really like what I am seeing from this team.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hoglady

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 10, 2017, 08:19:29 pm
Man we look like a great rebounding team, I think we may actually out rebound most teams this year unlike years past.

Well - certainly have a mindset to fight for them.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TebowHater

Didn't watch the preseason games, but saw scores. For those who did, what is different tonight? Trying to somewhat temper expectations about this fantastic performance..

thebignasty

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 10, 2017, 08:18:40 pm
They come at you so fast it just messes you up!

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? 

Wish I could see this. (Radio only here in the sticks.)

watchespn app might work on your phone

PonderinHog

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: TebowHater on November 10, 2017, 08:20:23 pm
Not arguing at all - just wondering, who do you think is better and better than who?
Bailey over Cook & Thomas maybe?

earshot

Man, our bench guys are long and athletic. 20, 22, & 23 are going to be fun to watch the next couple of years.

brenthog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Lady Razorback

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TebowHater

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on November 10, 2017, 08:23:59 pm
Bailey over Cook & Thomas maybe?

Oh totally agree with Bailey - he just isn't a newcomer. Had been wanting him to get more PT all last year

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Lady Razorback

I also like to see our players hitting the floor.  Even up by almost 40.

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Where is Adrio? He needs all the minutes he can get. Raw athleticism is unparalleled just needs experience to fix some of the silly mistakes (note: think he totally is a benefit even with these)

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

factchecker

Monmouth leads by 10 (41-31) over Bucknell (next opponent) at the half.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Letsroll1200

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 10, 2017, 08:26:23 pm
Hall is the only one I'm slightly disappointed with.

Two early fouls .Missed the first exhibition game. He will be alright.