Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Reynolds called up for Mets............

Started by hoglady, October 12, 2015, 06:18:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

today.........assume he will be in the dugout for tonight's game.
Bet he's excited to be on the postseason roster.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

dacskc

Nice! Except now I will be forced to watch Mets/Dodgers. Lol

popcornhog

Can you imagine debuting in the post season?!

Nice.
WPS

Oliver

hoglady

The Mets need to get those bats going tonight.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Oliver

Quote from: hoglady on October 13, 2015, 08:59:46 pm
The Mets need to get those bats going tonight.

Its tough for lightning to strike twice (I.e. Beating Kershaw and Greinke two times) which is why that bs call on the Utley play determined this series. 

Although I think Collins should have pitched DeGrom tonight.  Would have given the Mets the best chance to win this series

hoglady

It's not over yet.
Had a chance in the 8th - just couldn't get the key hit.
(I always ask myself why the team I'm for rarely gets that hit - and the other team in that situation hits a 3 run homer)

Oliver

Quote from: hoglady on October 13, 2015, 09:51:27 pm
It's not over yet.
Had a chance in the 8th - just couldn't get the key hit.
(I always ask myself why the team I'm for rarely gets that hit - and the other team in that situation hits a 3 run homer)

Mets don't have the offense to win this series.  They had the Dodgers on the ropes in game 2 and couldn't put them away.  Wasn't entirely their fault by any means but they are done

hoglady

Quote from: Oliver on October 13, 2015, 10:04:39 pm
Mets don't have the offense to win this series.  They had the Dodgers on the ropes in game 2 and couldn't put them away.  Wasn't entirely their fault by any means but they are done

You sound as defeated as me.
I was talking to a friend tonight and he asked me when the Astros played - I said you can watch the Astros lose to KC tomorrow night.

Oliver

Quote from: hoglady on October 13, 2015, 10:52:22 pm
You sound as defeated as me.
I was talking to a friend tonight and he asked me when the Astros played - I said you can watch the Astros lose to KC tomorrow night.

Good luck to the Astros.  I hope you guys win.  You'll have a better chance than we will.  :)

hoglady

Quote from: Oliver on October 14, 2015, 06:20:40 pm
Good luck to the Astros.  I hope you guys win.  You'll have a better chance than we will.  :)

No chance tonight, unfortunately.
KC just had better pitching tonight.

Oliver

Quote from: hoglady on October 14, 2015, 10:28:58 pm
No chance tonight, unfortunately.
KC just had better pitching tonight.

Sorry.  That sucks.  I'll be in your position in about 4 hours.  We know our teams unfortunately

hoglady

Oliver, congratulations on the big Win last night!!

Oliver

Quote from: hoglady on October 16, 2015, 06:49:31 am
Oliver, congratulations on the big Win last night!!

Thanks!  Heart attack game

hoglady