Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 best SEC TE Past Decade Hogs have 2

Started by monty hawg, May 27, 2016, 09:17:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

atekido

Still sucks that DJ couldn't make it with GB.   Great player and person.

HogMantheIntruder

Tight End/ Running Back U. Working on QB...
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

HOGINTENNESSEE

Anyone tweet this to Kedrick James yet?

ChitownHawg

And will Sprinkle knock someone off the list, so we have 3 of 5?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

gmarv

Quote from: ChitownHawg on May 28, 2016, 06:37:02 am
I,m saying yes he will.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: gmarv on May 28, 2016, 07:39:51 am
I,m saying yes he will.

I agree. The only thing to prevent him from doing so would be if he left early for the draft. Then it would simply be not enough time to rack up the stats.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

PonderinHog

Quote from: ChitownHawg on May 28, 2016, 08:20:36 am
I agree. The only thing to prevent him from doing so would be if he left early for the draft. Then it would simply be not enough time to rack up the stats.
Well, he's a senior so he'd better hurry...   :razorback:

Cinco de Hogo

Henry probably should have been number 1 but I think Sprinkle could very well be the best of that group in the long run.  He may be a Hernandez without the baggage.

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on May 28, 2016, 09:01:29 am
Henry probably should have been number 1 but I think Sprinkle could very well be the best of that group in the long run.  He may be a Hernandez without the baggage.

If HH had stayed he would have blown up all these stats. HH had much better stats than Hernandez in the same three year period which is saying quite a bit because Hernandez was quite a football player. HH was incredible.

alohawg

Quote from: ChitownHawg on May 28, 2016, 06:37:02 am

Sprinkle has been great in HH's shadow, expect him to shine now as the man @TE in 2016.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: razorbacksnum1 on May 29, 2016, 01:33:53 pm
If HH had stayed he would have blown up all these stats. HH had much better stats than Hernandez in the same three year period which is saying quite a bit because Hernandez was quite a football player. HH was incredible.

Hernandez was headed for a nice career until he tripped up.  I hope HH and JS both shine in the league. 

hawgmasta

Waldron_Hog

They think HH was here 4 years. Had they gotten the fact that he was here only 3 years correct, he likely would've been 1st.