Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T.J. Hammond article

Started by ricepig, May 25, 2016, 07:52:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

That's a great story - thanks for posting.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WBOBO

Like T.J.'s work ethic.  If he keeps that up, he will be a cherished Hog.  And I just can't see
him playing anything other than running back, but I've been wrong before. 
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

KlubhouseKonnected

May 26, 2016, 12:04:12 am #3 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:06:20 am by KlubhouseKonnected
Mauping serves as Robinson's recruiting coordinator? I assume that means between colleges and Robinson athletes?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

gmarv

thanks rice, that's a good article.

nwahogfan1

Hard worker and ready for the next challenge.  That is a great attitude for all kids who are addressing a new challenge in life after graduation. 

Good luck to him and the other new comers.

Woo Pigs

HogMantheIntruder

The kids gonna be special.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Vantage 8 dude

T.J. fits the mode of the typical player recruited by CBB. While he may be very talented, at the same time he's not a prima donna; he understands the value and necessity of hard work and continued improvement in all aspects of his life. As others have observed I think this is one special young man who I hope will be a HUGE success both on and off the field.

Hawgzinbowlz

T.J.s work ethic and CBB system appear to be a fit.

I've always thought he may be a Gary Anderson type of player...RB/KR/PR/REC/ATH

" GO HOGS "

Dirty