Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas OL coach Kurt Anderson helps man involved in horrific car accident

Started by BR, May 20, 2016, 12:36:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

Sorry if already posted...

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-ol-coach-kurt-anderson-helps-man-involved-in-horrific-car-accident

New Arkansas offensive line coach Kurt Anderson was on his way to make recruiting visits Wednesday, but an unexpected car accident occurred as he was drove along Interstate-65 North in Alabama.

Anderson witnessed the accident — the driver was ejected from his vehicle in a single-car crash — and stopped to help the man with the assistance of an off-duty paramedic.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

jb11

Awesome story, but could they not find a picture of Anderson to use?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: BR on May 20, 2016, 12:36:29 pm
Sorry if already posted...

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-ol-coach-kurt-anderson-helps-man-involved-in-horrific-car-accident

New Arkansas offensive line coach Kurt Anderson was on his way to make recruiting visits Wednesday, but an unexpected car accident occurred as he was drove along Interstate-65 North in Alabama.

Anderson witnessed the accident — the driver was ejected from his vehicle in a single-car crash — and stopped to help the man with the assistance of an off-duty paramedic.
Sorry to hear of the accident. Sounds as if the victim very well may make a recovery; hopefully a full one.

As to Coach Anderson stopping and rendering aid I'm totally not surprised. Some might still question the whole attitude and approach that CBB and his staff teaches in terms of the players living up to high standards. When it comes down to it though sometimes the hardest thing to do is follow those same rules yourself. Well it definitely appears that Coach A. is showing the way. Then again, as the old saying goes: "Birds of a feather, flock together".