Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Henry News

Started by snoot hoggy hog, May 16, 2016, 09:14:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snoot hoggy hog

"Hunter didn't get here until yesterday, and you saw him catch a number of balls in practice today. The things he did in the passing game were outstanding for just being here a day."

http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/05/13/hunter-henry-turns-heads-rookie-mini-camp

A video of the rooks in action
http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/05/14/rookies-put-show-fans-chargers-park

gmarv

ChitownHawg

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on May 16, 2016, 09:14:09 am
“Hunter didn’t get here until yesterday, and you saw him catch a number of balls in practice today. The things he did in the passing game were outstanding for just being here a day.”

http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/05/13/hunter-henry-turns-heads-rookie-mini-camp

A video of the rooks in action
http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/05/14/rookies-put-show-fans-chargers-park

Was there ever any doubt? Oh yah someone from Kansas City said HH would be a journeyman career in the NFL. We shall see.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Paul

as the only other TE besides Gates, he could put up big numbers this year given the way the Bolts throw it around

HogMantheIntruder

We watched him improve his entire time here, from a fantastic freshman, to an exceptional sophomore, to a one in a generation TE as a junior. If he doesn't get any better, he will still make it in the NFL, but I don't think he's even close to his ceiling. HH is going to be a fun one to watch over the years.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

3kgthog

Barring injury, he'll have a Jason Witten type career. I think he (and we) could live with that.

It wouldn't be too far fetched to call us Tight End U. Look at all the recent additions to our trophy case at the BAC. Granted, the Mackey Award has only been around since 2000, but no one else has two winners in a five year span.

HogWildBison2011

go hogues

Oh to be 21...in San Diego...with millions of dollars.

Henry struck gold.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

lahawg1

Anyone know his contract details? The only thing I found was he is at the league min.

B501

Quote from: lahawg1 on May 17, 2016, 07:14:49 am
Anyone know his contract details? The only thing I found was he is at the league min.

according to overthecap.com :

Total Value: $6,380,308 (avg. $1,595,077/year)

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: b501 on May 17, 2016, 07:34:45 am
according to overthecap.com :

Total Value: $6,380,308 (avg. $1,595,077/year)

HH has not signed his contract yet but it will be close to this amount

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig In The City

If he stays healthy, he will end up being one of the best TEs ever in the NFL

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Pig In The City on May 18, 2016, 09:55:45 pm

That's a pretty high bar to set. Let's just hope he stays healthy and has a nice career and can retire very wealthy and in good health. Great kid. Best of luck to HH. He deserves the best!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Pig In The City on May 18, 2016, 09:55:45 pm

I see him so, so similar to Jay Novacek and Jason Witten....  I have watched Novacek and Witten play a ton of games live, I've only seen Hunter play a handful of times and I agree, as I think he can be even better than Novacek and Witten... who I've always thought were the best in the NFL...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)