Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5/28/2016

Started by Terryproy, May 15, 2016, 08:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Terryproy

:razorback:
5/28/2016 Texas Touchdown in Fayetville D. Whaley reporting. Y'all ready

bondhue

I'm ready to see him live in the backfield.  Is he visiting on that date or what (for some of us out of the loop)?
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

He enrolls on that date. 

ricepig

Quote from: bondhue on May 15, 2016, 08:42:36 pm
I'm ready to see him live in the backfield.  Is he visiting on that date or what (for some of us out of the loop)?

I'm sure reporting for summer school.

Dropkick

Terryproy

He's reporting that dated .

lumphog

The NEXT chapter begins at RBU Uncle T WoooooooooPIG   :razorback: :razorback: ;)

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Terryproy on May 15, 2016, 08:10:41 pm

Yea man! And I love following you on Twitter too! Keep up the good work haha.

AugustaHog

Glad you are on Hogville Uncle Terry!  We are proud to have you and your family as new members of Hog Nation!  I can't wait to see Devwah showing out this fall!

younghog

May 17, 2016, 01:51:07 pm #9 Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:33:36 pm by younghog
that's my Birthday.. so I see GREAT THINGS OUT OF THIS ONE

go HOGS
GO HOGS

PORKULATOR

Welcome Terry...  looking forward to watching Devwah show out in the SEC
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

bennyl08

Quote from: bondhue on May 15, 2016, 08:42:36 pm

I'm sure opposing defenses want him to live in the backfield as well. I'm ready to see him live in the defense's secondary and endzone.

:) :) :)
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HogimusMaximus

BOOM power, go Hogs.

HogMantheIntruder

Been ready since we offered him. He's gonna be a star.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

bondhue

Quote from: bennyl08 on May 17, 2016, 02:17:04 pm
I'm sure opposing defenses want him to live in the backfield as well. I'm ready to see him live in the defense's secondary and endzone.

:) :) :)
That was live as in life.  In real life.  Full of life.  Live as in not on tape.  Live and ready to go.  Live and pushing past Dmac and Collins for over 1000 freshman yards.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

bennyl08

Quote from: bondhue on May 17, 2016, 10:51:03 pm
That was live as in life.  In real life.  Full of life.  Live as in not on tape.  Live and ready to go.  Live and pushing past Dmac and Collins for over 1000 freshman yards.

I know. Just giving you a hard time.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

texas tush hog

Stay in touch Uncle Terry, so we can all tailgate together Labor Day weekend. You are gonna be one of my favorite hog relatives I can tell, and probably one of the most notables since the days of Catfish Montgomery (Bill's daddy) back in my day, he was a hoot. Looking forward to some of that gumbo over the next few years.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Terryproy on May 15, 2016, 08:10:41 pm

Devwah is our next great running back at Running Back U. And will be declaring for the draft after his junior year. I feel this young man is going to make us proud.  :razorback:
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"