Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB Gets a Shout out from Ash

Started by Scott Marshall, May 13, 2016, 04:36:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

"There's things I'm going to bring from Bret in terms of how to develop football IQ and the mental understandings of the game and the skills at your position," Ash said.

http://sports.nwahomepage.com/cfb/story.asp?i=20160512122516858713608&ref=hea&tm=&src=

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Scott Marshall on May 13, 2016, 04:36:55 pm
"There's things I'm going to bring from Bret in terms of how to develop football IQ and the mental understandings of the game and the skills at your position," Ash said.

http://sports.nwahomepage.com/cfb/story.asp?i=20160512122516858713608&ref=hea&tm=&src=

Awwwwwww.......

I thought it was going to be Ash from the "Evil Dead".

"Sorry pal, but it sounds like your co-workers are playing footsie with the forces of hell right now."
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Yeah people couldn't wait to jump his Hutt when he left.  Sure has suffered at Ohio St. Poor sucker :)
Let's make some waves.

B501

FANONTHEHILL

Another link to Coach Bielema is their new D-backs coach Aaron Henry.  Played for Coach Bielema at Wisconsin and has been a Grad Assistant here the last few years.  A great coach and even better person.  Rutgers is in great shape moving forward.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

longpig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on May 16, 2016, 07:30:40 am
Another link to Coach Bielema is their new D-backs coach Aaron Henry.  Played for Coach Bielema at Wisconsin and has been a Grad Assistant here the last few years.  A great coach and even better person.  Rutgers is in great shape moving forward.

or proven coaches aren't in their budget
Don't be scared, be smart.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: b501 on May 15, 2016, 10:43:22 am
hes head coach at rutgers now

Yep. But I was primarily referring to how.he was the greatest thing since sliced bread when here, but when he left for Ohio ST many acted like " good. He's their problem now"
Let's make some waves.