Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devwah Whaley

Started by Terryproy, May 12, 2016, 06:49:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueBlue

BigSexyHog

Voted again.  And what the heck is up with this gopher?  Does he cure cancer or something....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TrueBlue

Quote from: BigSexyHog on May 13, 2016, 07:32:13 am
Voted again.  And what the heck is up with this gopher?  Does he cure cancer or something....

;)

TrueBlue

In an interesting change of events, Skylar Petroski will commit to the Arkansas Razorbacks golf team where he can garner more votes for SETX Boy's Athlete of the Year from the Hogville community......

Terryproy

Continue to vote for Devwah for Southeast Texas player of the year at this link. http://go.shr.lc/21YMbR1 Thanks from one HogNation fan to others. WooPig  :razorback:

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

STLhawg

Voted.  Only up about 1,200 now...

Dropkick

The Kig

Voted.... holy crap, that is a long list. 
Poker Porker

TrueBlue

The golfer is catching up a little...

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

TM Hog

Voted - Dang I love the power of Hogville.  He's in 1st place.

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

WATER HOG

Ugly Uncle

Keep it going.  Voted again.
Retired Radio Host

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Terryproy on May 12, 2016, 06:49:03 am
SETX Boys' Athlete of the Year - VYPE SE TEXAS – The Leader in High School Sports - http://go.shr.lc/21YMbR1 Go and vote

Devwah Whaley (Central Football)  26.34%  (4,405 votes)

Skylar Petroski (Bridge City Golf)  17.39%  (2,909 votes)

Hunter Flanigan (Newton Football)  8.5%  (1,421 votes)

Jackson Gore (Kirbyville Football)  8.38%  (1,401 votes)

HogMantheIntruder

Voted again. Up by over 1,500 now! It was only about 300 yesterday. NICE!!!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Section123

Voted for our future Heisman winner.

BigSexyHog

TheRazorback500

Voted. Numerous times.

+1636

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Iwastherein1969

Didn't we do this same type of poll for some kid from Arizona a few years ago.....He was a nice kid but couldn't play a lick...hope Devwah is better
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 13, 2016, 05:33:55 pm
Didn't we do this same type of poll for some kid from Arizona a few years ago.....He was a nice kid but couldn't play a lick...hope Devwah is better
idr that one. But I do remember doing it for Austin Cantrell. He was Mr. Oklahoma Football 2015 b/c of Hogville!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

PorkSoda

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 13, 2016, 05:53:23 pm
idr that one. But I do remember doing it for Austin Cantrell. He was Mr. Oklahoma Football 2015 b/c of Hogville!
remember when phil steele blocked votes for arkansas on his website after we blew up one of his polls
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Porquemada

I scrolled down the results to the bottom of the results. Two basketball players with two votes each. Looks like their families voted for Devwah, too.

howie76

Voted again... Ain't even close now

20hog11

Late to the party, but..... Voted

The_Hog_Father

voted.  :razorback:

Thank you for voting!
Devwah Whaley (Central Football)  27.33%  (5,145 votes)

Skylar Petroski (Bridge City Golf)  16.28%  (3,065 votes)

Jackson Gore (Kirbyville Football)  8.56%  (1,612 votes)

Hunter Flanigan (Newton Football)  7.82%  (1,473 votes)

Taydren Esprit (Legacy Christian Football/Basketball)  4.64%  (873 votes)

War Boar

Voted again! Let's keep this party bus rollin'.  :razorback: Woo Pig!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Ark13 on May 13, 2016, 11:37:21 pm

Just voted again.  This train keeps rolling along

HoopS

WATER HOG

Voted again come on guy's and Gal's WPS!!!

The_Hog_Father

Voted a few more times...  :razorback:

Devwah Whaley (Central Football)  26.6%  (5,579 votes)

Skylar Petroski (Bridge City Golf)  14.65%  (3,073 votes)

Jackson Gore (Kirbyville Football)  8.6%  (1,804 votes)

Hunter Flanigan (Newton Football)  7.04%  (1,477 votes)

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Ark13 on May 13, 2016, 11:37:21 pm
you may be a "Band Nerd" in the number of posts in here, but by God you have the best avatar in the history of Hogville...."and there ain't no flags !"
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 14, 2016, 01:14:56 pm
you may be a "Band Nerd" in the number of posts in here, but by God you have the best avatar in the history of Hogville...."and there ain't no flags !"

It's a classic for sure...  :razorback: ::hornsdown::

DEVIL DOG HOG

Voted early and often.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

gmarv

porkskin

HogMantheIntruder

Devwah is gonna wind up doubling this other kid up! Would it be an NCAA violation to offer recruits a guaranteed victory in Vype voting each year?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

BornaHog

Quote from: Terryproy on May 12, 2016, 06:49:03 am
SETX Boys' Athlete of the Year - VYPE SE TEXAS – The Leader in High School Sports - http://go.shr.lc/21YMbR1 Go and vote

Just bumping it down to current!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

RedyorNot

Voted again, I hope he knows how much we care about our Hogs!

The_Hog_Father

Just reeled off a few votes...  :razorback: ::hornsdown::

Devwah Whaley (Central Football)  25.81%  (5,767 votes)

Skylar Petroski (Bridge City Golf)  13.77%  (3,077 votes)

Caisen Sullivan (PNG Football/Basketball)  9.02%  (2,016 votes)

Jackson Gore (Kirbyville Football)  8.9%  (1,989 votes)

Hunter Flanigan (Newton Football)  6.62%  (1,479 votes)

TJ Atwood (Central Basketball)  5.21%  (1,164 votes)

Anthony Anniboli (PNG Football)  4.62%  (1,033 votes)

And here is a fresh link, the one in Uncle Terry's first post isn't working for me anymore...

http://vype.com/setx/2016/05/11/setx-boys-athlete-of-the-year/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

HogimusMaximus

War Boar

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 14, 2016, 01:14:56 pm

Thanks. Love me some Hogs. Hate the horns. I'd like to think it was because my daddy raised me right.  :razorback: ::hornsdown:: Woo Pig!!!!

By the way, voted again. (A few times.)

razorbacker3

War Boar

porkinsons disease

Voted again.

6127-3080
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Redbug

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 13, 2016, 05:53:23 pm
He had the most votes....but Austin Chadwick (former Tulsa FB player) owner of Vype Oklahoma screwed everybody at the end by saying the top 2 or 3 highest vote getters would then be voted on by a panel (who even knows if there was one) to determine the final winner...they ended up selecting someone else that was a Junior coming back and was an early commitment for either OU or OSU.  It's the same BS rivals/24-7/scout recruiting starz where they push the teams/players where the most subscriptions are to be had....

hoggytonk

TM Hog

Voted again - he has a large lead now.