Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Irwin

Started by Hog_Swanson, April 27, 2016, 12:15:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Swanson

I just heard he is in the hospital with some health issues.  Just wanted to say T&P and hope you get well soon.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

longpig

Get well soon, Mr. Irwin. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

BossHog_8

Feel better soon Mike  :razorback:

Jackrabbit Hog

He's one of the last of the old school local sports guys, and I always enjoy reading his posts, especially when he comes down to the level of most of us jackwagons and tells us how the cow ate the cabbage.

Get better Mike.  Hogville needs you.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hoggish1

Mike is a gem of a sportscaster.  If this is true I hope it's not serious and he's out soon!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Hoggish1 on April 27, 2016, 01:38:57 pm
Mike is a gem of a sportscaster.  If this is true I hope it's not serious and he's out soon!
I heard it on The Forum with John Neighbors today.  He didn't go into details though. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Hog Fan from Camden

TDHawgs

HIPAA violation!!   :D

Anyway, hope you get to feeling better!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hoglady

Hope all is well - and he gets out soon!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

Get well soon Mike!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogeration

Man I hate to hear that.  Hope all is well.  I don't always agree with Mike but I always respect his view.  Get well soon Mike. 

Seebs

Hope it is minor.  he seems to be the only sports personality that reads my mind.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 27, 2016, 02:13:44 pm
HIPAA violation!!   :D

Anyway, hope you get to feeling better!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
they just said he was in for some tests and procedures and was going to be out indefinitely, which I guess is saying a bit too much. At any rate, Get well Mike. You are a class act.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

longpig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 27, 2016, 01:06:56 pm
He's one of the last of the old school local sports guys, and I always enjoy reading his posts, especially when he comes down to the level of most of us jackwagons and tells us how the cow ate the cabbage.

Indeed, Mike's pimp hand is strong and Hogville is better for it.
Don't be scared, be smart.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Prayers for ya Mike.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Maddhog

Mr. Irwin is the bright spot of MMQB.  Prayers for a speedy recovery.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

zane

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 27, 2016, 01:06:56 pm

j

I couldn't have put it any more eloquently than this.

Get well Mike.

A spong bath from a cute nurse may help!
RIP LSUfan

gmarv

prayers for you mike.

1highhog

Mike is one of the last Old School reporters still left, after him, there are no more.  I hope all is well Mike, I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Vantage 8 dude

Mike, wishing you all the best and a quick exit from the hospital. Eagerly awaiting your return.  :)

Wisco Pig

Get well soon, Mike.

Rockhawg

I'm Okay and you're Okay, If the Checks Okay! Straighten Up and Fly Right, The World Is Not A Piece Of Cake. (Guy Clark, Doctor, Good Doctor) Seriously, Mike, I hope all is well and i wish you a speedy recovery. We need more honest reporting and less political correctness in this world.

Hog N Bama

Hey Mike..hoping you are back soon and better than ever! We will miss you.

Dark Helmet Hog

I miss Mike posting as often as he used to do.

Get well soon!

fieldturf

Does he still have his radio show at noon?  I use to love listening to his commentary on the inside of the program.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

blu

Prayers for you Mike, always enjoy your writing. Get well soon.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Laughing Hog

Get well soon MI, we need you
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Big Daddy

Get well soon Mike. We love ya man!

snoblind

Like to add my thoughts and prayers.  Get well soon Mike.

ImHogginIt

Soft Kitty

Open pic in new window or click pick for close up. I think Bernadette is pretty hot too. Hell at my age I'd ride on Amy too   :P

rzrbackramsfan

kckb

1st post. Don't start. I have been around. On a personal note, prayers for you Mike. On a general note, this site needs more old school opinions.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: kckb on April 27, 2016, 09:38:30 pm
1st post. Don't start. I have been around. On a personal note, prayers for you Mike. On a general note, this site needs more old school opinions.
Don't start what?

Ugly Uncle

One of the best ever.  A personal mentor of mine.  Prayers for you Mike.
Retired Radio Host

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: kckb on April 27, 2016, 09:38:30 pm
we have rev, that's enough. Post more, read less, until told otherwise

PP

pignparadise

Get well sir. I miss your prospective.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on April 27, 2016, 09:44:11 pm
we have rev, that's enough. Post more, read less, until told otherwise

PP
LOL

Kenny Buzzhog

Get well Mike. Prayers are with ya.

welchog

Get well soon big guy

ShadowTheHedgehog

Razorbacker79

Hope all turns out well, Mike. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

PonderinHog

It's hard to quantify just how good Mr. Irwin is at his job.   Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, Mike!   :razorback:

urkillnmesmalls

Man, I saw his name on the thread, and my heart sank a little.  It floated back up some when I saw that it's hopefully nothing serious, and I hope he's already on the mend, or that the tests yield positive results.  We NEED Mike Irwin on our TV's, radios, and on Hogville.

He's the anti-knucklehead policeman around here.   ;D
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Kevin

God bless you, mike. Get well
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

pigture perfect

Hope you start feeling better Mike.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Jason Carroll

Will pass along these well wishes to Mike.  We are all hoping things head in the right direction. Miss him around the office.  Keep him in your prayers as we hope he responds to treatment here in the next few days. 

ckhawgu

Thoughts & prayers, Mike!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Get well soon Mike, you will be in my prayers.   :razorback:
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.