Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Jeffry Augustus?

Started by hawgon, November 07, 2017, 10:36:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Last tweet about anything, much less football was October 20th.

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

jst01

definitely weird he disappeared.  Could he have given his resignation and took another job and his bosses said "You work out the rest of the year and your social media presence needs to stop"... ??  just a thought. 

hawgon

It's really wierd because like academics he never misses a point to effusively congratulate the women and the nonrevenue sports.  Since the 20th the women finished runner up in the SEC soccer tournament and we've had the SEC cross country championships.  Really really wierd that he didn't say a peep about either.

Tusks

I'd say jeff is licking his pitchfork wounds and trying to  decide if he has enough money in the bank to give up a $1M/year job.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

WoooPigBrewie

Probably at the College Football Playoff selection committee meetings as the SEC AD representative.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

RME

Probably focused on his job and not posting on Hogville an average of 19.95 times per day.

hawgon

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 11:14:29 am
Probably focused on his job and not posting on Hogville an average of 19.95 times per day.

He should focus a bit better because he sucks at it.

RME

rhames

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 11:14:29 am

SHOTS FIRED.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hawgon

Quote from: rhames on November 07, 2017, 11:19:45 am

SHOTS FIRED.

It isn't true anyway.  Wilson deleted my entire account a few years ago.  When Lanny put it back, they put my posts back but my date is from then instead of more or less day one that this board started.  At this point, I've been here pretty much longer than anyone but Lanny himself.

BearsBisonsBoars

Made up names are so obnoxious. What's the matter? Your points lack the efficacy to stand on their own?

I bet you use Drumpf or Killary in the politics forum too.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 11:18:10 am
Based on what?
He's a Yankee, didn't you know?

Also, his receptionist hurt Miss Lisa's feelings.

Two fireable offenses.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

jrulz83

He's sitting in a club chair in his library with a well worn and dog eared copy of Leaves of Grass in one hand and a glass of Dalmore 62 in the other saying, "I love Whitman's lack of rhyme here." Specifically he's reading I Sing The Body Electric.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

IronHog

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 11:22:10 am
It isn't true anyway.  Wilson deleted my entire account a few years ago.  When Lanny put it back, they put my posts back but my date is from then instead of more or less day one that this board started.  At this point, I've been here pretty much longer than anyone but Lanny himself.

20,000+ posts is kinda pathetic IMO
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Dwight_K_Shrute

We all need to do our part to find him. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hawgon