Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any chance at all

Started by hogsgolfpro, March 19, 2017, 08:26:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

That Barford or Macon try and go to next level? Macon is more polished but Barford has the skills that he could be a poor man's Westbrook with that quickness of his... Hopefully they stay and I think they will

HamHands

One day at a time.

RaisinHog

Unless they are good at speaking Spanish they should stay .. honestly .. I could see them both going through the evaluation process but I think they will be advised to return and they will..

passinghog

Macon has a chance to be one of the great Razorbacks. Instant energy guy; imagine if he spends an entire season wrecking havoc on the perimeter like he did today?

code red

Barford looks to me like he is ready.  I hope he stays but gotta do what's best for himself.  He has grown so much the last 5 weeks.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Knot2brite

Barford isn't ready yet...but I am afraid he is going to get some bad advice telling him that he is ready and he will leave...he needs to work on some offensive skills and some defensive skill sets...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

jry04

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 19, 2017, 08:46:19 pm
Barford isn't ready yet...but I am afraid he is going to get some bad advice telling him that he is ready and he will leave...he needs to work on some offensive skills and some defensive skill sets...
The beautiful thing about college basketball now is you do not have to listen to anyone but the NBA. You try to get a combine invite, you participate in the combine, and then you listen to the feedback they provide. If they say go back to school, then you go back to school. If they do not even invite you, like Moses, then you clearly know that you have zero chance this season.

Quote from: code red on March 19, 2017, 08:42:59 pm
Barford looks to me like he is ready.  I hope he stays but gotta do what's best for himself.  He has grown so much the last 5 weeks.
Ready to go overseas? Barford wouldn't get drafted. I expect both to file paperwork for the draft, and neither to get an invite to the combine. Everyone on Hogville will freak out the second they file their paperwork though assuming they are definitely gone.

I remember these same posts last year about Moses. It was clear as day Moses would be back because he wasn't an NBA talent at the time. The same is true with Barford and Macon at this point. If they go, they are going overseas and nothing else.

TomasPistola

I think Barford is gone. Not sure on Macon. I'd like to see him play better defense.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Danny J

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 19, 2017, 08:46:19 pm

Letsroll1200

Quote from: code red on March 19, 2017, 08:42:59 pm

Ready for what?