General Sports Discussion > Fairways and Greens

Feherty

Pages: (1/1)

ronmahony:

Has anybody watched his 100th show on tonight? It is hilarious, Lee Trevino, John Daly, and Gary McCord. If you didn't watch it, check to see if it is coming on again.

NWAHog479:

I have it saved down on the DVR and plan on watching it tonight... How was JD?

East TN HAWG:

I loved it.   I loved the stories.  Met Lee Trevino at the Greenbriar in the Caddy's  area.  Great guy. 

Iwastherein1969:

--- Quote from: NWAHog479 on July 25, 2017, 08:36:28 am ---I have it saved down on the DVR and plan on watching it tonight... How was JD?

--- End quote ---
JD had more than coffee or water or diet coke in his cup...he didn't just sip like the others on the panel did, when John grabbed his cup (a good 16 oz size), he turned it up and let the hammer down for 4 or 5 seconds. A dollar to a donut that JD had his favorite beer in the cup. Otherwise, John did well.

MS_HogFan:

--- Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 25, 2017, 07:49:35 pm ---JD had more than coffee or water or diet coke in his cup...he didn't just sip like the others on the panel did, when John grabbed his cup (a good 16 oz size), he turned it up and let the hammer down for 4 or 5 seconds. A dollar to a donut that JD had his favorite beer in the cup. Otherwise, John did well.

--- End quote ---

At one point he got up and said I'm gonna go get a cigarette and another beer.

onebadrubi:

Was a great epidsode with a lot of story telling.  I loved the poke at JD about did you make it to your sophmore year, JR year, and why would you make it to your senior year.

hogbud:

His son died of overdose today....sad news.

cc:

--- Quote from: hogbud on August 01, 2017, 09:26:25 pm ---His son died of overdose today....sad news.

--- End quote ---

yes it is.

Iwastherein1969:

David used to take 30 to 40 vicodin and most of a bottle of whiskey each day?  Good God Almighty, how is that guy still alive ? David's liver must be equipped with 'over-drive' features.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version