General Sports Discussion > Fairways and Greens

Ladies Senior LPGA championship

Pages: (1/1)

GolfNut57:

Am I the only one actually enjoying watching this event? I find it kind of refreshing watching an event filled with the LPGA stars of yesteryear. Stars such as Pat Bradley, Betsy King, Liselotte Neumann,  Lorie Kane, Jan Stephenson or Michelle Redman. Certainly it has my interest more so than todays LPGA tour that is dominated by Asian players.

Jackrabbit Hog:

Is Jan Stephenson competing naked while sitting in a tub of golf balls?  If so, I will watch.

Dillar Dog:

Maybe the Americans need to get better.

EastexHawg:

I don't know, I enjoyed watching Jaye Marie Green in the regular LPGA event this past weekend.

GolfNut57:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 11, 2017, 07:05:20 am ---Is Jan Stephenson competing naked while sitting in a tub of golf balls?  If so, I will watch.

--- End quote ---

From what I saw last night you would want the tub filled with golf balls to cover her up. She has not aged gracefully shall we say.

Jackrabbit Hog:

--- Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 11, 2017, 03:00:25 pm ---From what I saw last night you would want the tub filled with golf balls to cover her up. She has not aged gracefully shall we say.

--- End quote ---

Bet she still looks better than Laura Davies (a/k/a Brian Dennehey)

GolfNut57:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 11, 2017, 04:01:31 pm ---Bet she still looks better than Laura Davies (a/k/a Brian Dennehey)

--- End quote ---

It doesn't take anything to beat that. Watching that event, if you expect some older eye candy you will likely be very disappointed. Of course, with some of the standards shown here some of these posters here might be in nirvana.

Wildhog:

majestic:

Pat Bradley? Man, that dude has really fallen off a cliff.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version