General Sports Discussion > Fairways and Greens

Tiger has successful back surgery, again......

Pages: (1/1)

ricepig:

Nothing else.....

Jackrabbit Hog:

Yeah, I seem to recall the previous three surgeries were "successful" as well.

Remind me not to use those surgeons if I ever need successful back surgery.

He's done. 

Boarcephus:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 20, 2017, 02:45:53 pm ---Yeah, I seem to recall the previous three surgeries were "successful" as well.

He's done. 

--- End quote ---

No doubt and you know $$ never entered his decision on who to use.   The surgery on the lower back is tough, especially when you're twisting and turning as much as you do with a golf swing. 

Ex-Trumpet:

Looks like this last surgery fused some vertibrae...I'll be surprised if we ever see Tiger play another competitive round of golf.

EastexHawg:

--- Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on April 20, 2017, 05:02:49 pm ---Looks like this last surgery fused some vertibrae...I'll be surprised if we ever see Tiger play another competitive round of golf.

--- End quote ---

This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 20, 2017, 02:45:53 pm ---Yeah, I seem to recall the previous three surgeries were "successful" as well.

He's done.

--- End quote ---

Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?

Ex-Trumpet:

--- Quote from: EastexHawg on April 20, 2017, 08:37:32 pm ---This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, but he at least teed it up in Dubai earlier in the year.  I believe those days are over...hope I'm wrong.

riccoar:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on April 21, 2017, 09:56:52 am ---Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?

--- End quote ---
Could be.  The women are what ruined his game.  Among other things.

Ex-Trumpet:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on April 21, 2017, 09:56:52 am ---Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?

--- End quote ---

Kinda makes you wonder if Elin used the 7 iron on his back...

sevenof400:

Maybe the press will stop covering the non participants.......

Jackrabbit Hog:

--- Quote from: sevenof400 on April 21, 2017, 12:17:53 pm ---Maybe the press will stop covering the non participants.......

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Can't believe coverage of Tiger's surgery is taking the spotlight off of Garrigus..

Hawgndaaz:

--- Quote from: EastexHawg on April 20, 2017, 08:37:32 pm ---This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.

--- End quote ---

Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

Jackrabbit Hog:

--- Quote from: Hawgndaaz on April 21, 2017, 01:42:42 pm ---Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

--- End quote ---

I wonder if Eastex likes gladiator movies or has ever been in a Turkish prison?

EastexHawg:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 21, 2017, 02:09:24 pm ---I wonder if Eastex likes gladiator movies or has ever been in a Turkish prison?

--- End quote ---

No, but I have seen a grown man naked.

Do we have clearance, Clarence?

Roger, Roger.

What's our vector, Victor?

sevenof400:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTvAnOrdKQ

sevenof400:

And because we can....

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEte83dA2q0

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: Hawgndaaz on April 21, 2017, 01:42:42 pm ---Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

--- End quote ---

Ha so true

Pigsknuckles:

We can rebuild him....cue Six Million Dollar Man intro.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version