General Sports Discussion > Fairways and Greens

Know what is depressing?

Pages: (1/1)

GolfNut57:

It is seeing kids in the 14-15 year old bracket competing in the Drive, Chip and Putt contest hitting the ball 300 yards when you can only hit it 220 on a good day.  >:(

Jackrabbit Hog:

Parents are getting their kids on their steroid regimens earlier and earlier.

Dillar Dog:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 03, 2017, 12:01:05 pm ---Parents are getting their kids on their steroid regimens earlier and earlier.

--- End quote ---

Lexi is a prime example.

GolfNut57:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 01:20:52 pm ---Lexi is a prime example.

--- End quote ---

C'mon Dillar. Don't be a hater just cause she can out drive you.  :)

Dillar Dog:

That's not even a little true.  More straight for sure.

I like her.  She's a great golfer and a sweetheart of a kid.

Jackrabbit Hog:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 02:37:01 pm ---I like her.  She's a great golfer and a sweetheart of a kid.

--- End quote ---

Even with that nutsack you say she's got dangling?

Dillar Dog:

Yes. 

I don't think she's hot at all.  I wonder about guys that do find her hot. 

cosmodrum:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 05:46:55 pm ---Yes. 

I don't think she's hot at all.  I wonder about guys that do find her hot. 

--- End quote ---

She does present a bit of a grey area. I think I can get past her boyish good looks though.

Dillar Dog:

--- Quote from: cosmodrum on April 03, 2017, 06:04:42 pm ---She does present a bit of a grey area. I think I can get past her boyish good looks though.

--- End quote ---

She's that unfortunate type of attractive.  You know it's a girl, but small rack, man face, no butt and square body.

Actually, that's not attractive at all.  Never mind.

Boarcephus:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 06:09:54 pm ---You know it's a girl, but small rack, man face, no butt and square body.

--- End quote ---

Built for golf?  ;) 

Boarcephus:

--- Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 03, 2017, 08:13:44 am ---It is seeing kids in the 14-15 year old bracket competing in the Drive, Chip and Putt contest hitting the ball 300 yards when you can only hit it 220 on a good day.  >:(

--- End quote ---

And watching 10 years olds putting with $400 putters. 

cosmodrum:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 06:09:54 pm ---She's that unfortunate type of attractive.  You know it's a girl, but small rack, man face, no butt and square body.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, not enough hips. Still, I've schtooped worse...

clutch:

--- Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 03, 2017, 06:09:54 pm ---She's that unfortunate type of attractive.  You know it's a girl, but small rack, man face, no butt and square body.

--- End quote ---

She's got a giant head.

sevenof400:

--- Quote from: cosmodrum on April 03, 2017, 06:04:42 pm ---She does present a bit of a grey area. I think I can get past her boyish good looks though.

--- End quote ---

That's why you play the back nine first ....

cosmodrum:

--- Quote from: clutch on April 03, 2017, 08:12:39 pm ---She's got a giant head.

--- End quote ---

As if I need something to make my wang look smaller

sevenof400:

--- Quote from: cosmodrum on April 03, 2017, 07:25:56 pm ---Yeah, not enough hips. Still, I've schtooped worse...

--- End quote ---

Wait a second here.  Schtooped or schlepted?  (or schlepped....)
What's the proper word?

sevenof400:

--- Quote from: cosmodrum on April 03, 2017, 08:24:13 pm ---As if I need something to make my wang look smaller

--- End quote ---

Go on, click here.
Enjoy.

cosmodrum:

--- Quote from: sevenof400 on April 03, 2017, 08:15:45 pm ---That's why you play the back nine first ....

--- End quote ---

That's my usual move. Try to tee off before the knobs making the turn

cosmodrum:

--- Quote from: sevenof400 on April 03, 2017, 08:31:44 pm ---Wait a second here.  Schtooped or schlepted?  (or schlepped....)
What's the proper word?

--- End quote ---

Schlepped is a jew word (Yiddish?) For moving/carrying stuff I believe. Schtooped is a eord used by douchers to indicate they got a wet willy.

sevenof400:

--- Quote from: cosmodrum on April 03, 2017, 08:38:57 pm ---Schlepped is a jew word (Yiddish?) For moving/carrying stuff I believe. Schtooped is a eord used by douchers to indicate they got a wet willy.

--- End quote ---

See, this is what makes Hogville the outstanding resource it is. 
Thanks, Cosmo!

Pigsknuckles:

--- End quote ---

What my late father in law would call "barely pretty".

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version