Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stacy Lewis

Started by OakTreeHawg, August 18, 2016, 01:00:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OakTreeHawg

Shoots a 63 in Rio to take a one shot lead.  Marriage agrees with her.

hawginbigd1

Sweet, Be awesome if she could medal

OakTreeHawg

Ends one shot back to Inbee Park.

FraggleHog

Quote from: OakTreeHawg on August 18, 2016, 03:40:12 pm

Was today the first round? Out of how many?
Calling the Hogs from DFW

PonderinHog

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: FraggleHog on August 18, 2016, 04:01:03 pm
wow...

Well, she DOES have a Barry Bonds size head, and she IS from South Korea...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 18, 2016, 04:27:08 pm
Well, she DOES have a Barry Bonds size head, and she IS from South Korea...

Inb4 she eats you......too.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: OakTreeHawg on August 18, 2016, 03:40:12 pm

Park is tough to beat.  She has won a lot of Majors, and she has probably played the 2nd best golf in the world over the last 2-3 years, 2nd only to Bernhard Langer.

Lewis may need to shoot at least 4 to 5 under in both of the remaining days to have a chance for the Gold Medal.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

trashcan maN

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 18, 2016, 05:34:40 pm
Park is tough to beat.  She has won a lot of Majors, and she has probably played the 2nd best golf in the world over the last 2-3 years, 2nd only to Bernhard Langer.

Lewis may need to shoot at least 4 to 5 under in both of the remaining days to have a chance for the Gold Medal.

I am very confused as to why you think Bernhard Langer has played the best golf in the world over the past 2 to 3 years. Isn't he on the senior tour?

PonderinHog

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 19, 2016, 10:49:00 am
I am very confused as to why you think Bernhard Langer has played the best golf in the world over the past 2 to 3 years. Isn't he on the senior tour?
Well, now you've done it...

hog.goblin

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 19, 2016, 10:49:00 am

It has something to do with Brent Venables...

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: ricepig on August 18, 2016, 04:42:59 pm
Inb4 she eats you......too.

This just begs for this meme...
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

root_hawg

Bernhard has dominated the Sr tour

oldman1015

Quote from: root_hawg on August 22, 2016, 08:08:55 pm
Bernhard has dominated the Sr tour
First I've heard of it.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

root_hawg

2nd most victories on Sr Tour I believe

Iwastherein1969

my younger brother won his Saturday group at the Texarkana Country Club 7 Saturdays this Summer, does that count in being the greatest player on Earth ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

EastexHawg

LOL.  I played in a four man scramble a couple of weeks ago.  I'm usually more of an 85-90 type guy and only play 5-6 times per year.  I usually play with two of my neighbors (who make me look like Nicklaus in his prime) and another guy.  Two of them couldn't play so we got a guy who used to be a club pro and my high school and college buddy who is a scratch player and had won the club championship at our home course eight times by the time he was 27 years old.

So you would think we're going to put up our all-time lowest score as a group, right?  Wrong.  We shot two under.  Yeah, that's right, two under in a four man scramble.  My buddy hit it great tee to green, but we put on the single worst putting exhibition in the history of golf.  All four of us missed from inside six feet multiple times and probably missed from inside 10 feet 10-12 times.  I admit it, I am a miserable putter, and apparently it was contagious.

What that has to do with Stacy Lewis I don't know.

cc

Quote from: EastexHawg on September 06, 2016, 09:16:46 am
LOL.  I played in a four man scramble a couple of weeks ago.  I'm usually more of an 85-90 type guy and only play 5-6 times per year.  I usually play with two of my neighbors (who make me look like Nicklaus in his prime) and another guy.  Two of them couldn't play so we got a guy who used to be a club pro and my high school and college buddy who is a scratch player and had won the club championship at our home course eight times by the time he was 27 years old.

So you would think we're going to put up our all-time lowest score as a group, right?  Wrong.  We shot two under.  Yeah, that's right, two under in a four man scramble.  My buddy hit it great tee to green, but we put on the single worst putting exhibition in the history of golf.  All four of us missed from inside six feet multiple times and probably missed from inside 10 feet 10-12 times.  I admit it, I am a miserable putter, and apparently it was contagious.

What that has to do with Stacy Lewis I don't know.

Maybe if you had her as a designated putter, score would have been better?  In scrambles, all about having a guy that will not miss after having a couple of looks at it.

EastexHawg

Quote from: cc on September 06, 2016, 10:10:07 am
Maybe if you had her as a designated putter, score would have been better?  In scrambles, all about having a guy that will not miss after having a couple of looks at it.

One of my neighbors cracks me up.  He can putt third and after seeing the first two guys' putts break right he will say, "I'm going to just hit it right at it."  I guess that's why he's a mechanic instead of a golf pro.