Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shoulder pain.

Started by pigture perfect, May 20, 2016, 11:36:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

Went out yesterday with the son in law, and could finish 9 holes because of the pain in both shoulders. I've had a history of rotator cuff and A/C separations through the years, and I think Arthritis has finally set in. Is there any pain management system or medicine you guys might recommend? I really don't want to give up the game.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

cc

A good physical therapist can show you exercises to do with resistance bands.  Mine would not hurt if I did it year around but always forget till they start hurting. 

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

root_hawg

and hydros ... bud light and hydros

KCRazorbackfan

Have had both rotator cuffs done; right one in 2014 (out 5 months); left one in 2015 (out 3 months); shoulders have never felt better and I'm finally back down to single digit.
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

Boog41

I used to have bad rotator cuff / shoulder pain also. Had a couple of cortison injections that took care of the immediate pain. After that I got into a routine of doing dumbbell shoulder presses, 3-4 sets, three times a week. Have pretty much been pain free for several years now.

root_hawg