Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gragg on board

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 18, 2014, 11:19:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

FraggleHog

Apologize if this is a stupid/silly question, but I don't know the rules on this. Now that he has signed his FAA and is practicing with the team in prep of the Texas, bowl; Is he now officially enrolled at the UofA; and if so, will he travel with the team to the Texas bowl?

Uncommon

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 18, 2014, 11:28:03 am
Apologize if this is a stupid/silly question, but I don't know the rules on this. Now that he has signed his FAA and is practicing with the team in prep of the Texas, bowl; Is he now officially enrolled at the UofA; and if so, will he travel with the team to the Texas bowl?
He is not officially enrolled at the University of Arkansas considering the semester ends tomorrow so there are no classes to enroll in.  Although he can practice with the team in Fayetteville, he cannot participate in team activities off of the University of Arkansas campus.

If he wants to attend the bowl game, he would have to do it off of his own dime.

Pork Twain

More great news on the recruiting front
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ifghog

wholehog92

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 18, 2014, 11:28:03 am

He can't be officially enrolled in a college not holding classes.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Uncommon on December 18, 2014, 11:32:56 am
He is not officially enrolled at the University of Arkansas considering the semester ends tomorrow so there are no classes to enroll in.  Although he can practice with the team in Fayetteville, he cannot participate in team activities off of the University of Arkansas campus.

If he wants to attend the bowl game, he would have to do it off of his own dime.

Got it... Makes sense. Thanks

Quote from: wholehog92 on December 18, 2014, 12:20:24 pm

When I was on campus, I was enrolled in 2nd semester classes before I finished 1st semester finals. Therefore, you can be enrolled even though there's a fall break.

Hogpkins

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 18, 2014, 01:53:31 pm

When I was on campus, I was enrolled in 2nd semester classes before I finished 1st semester finals. Therefore, you can be enrolled even though there's a fall break.

Yeah that's how it worked when I was in school too.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Been10Hog

Only at North Carolina!

Ray Piggers

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 18, 2014, 01:53:31 pm
Got it... Makes sense. Thanks

I'm already enrolled in my spring semester classes as well.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

ricepig

Quote from: Ray Piggers on December 18, 2014, 06:00:05 pm
I'm already enrolled in my spring semester classes as well.

Wait, what???? You mean they don't wait until the first day of school to enroll all 25,000+ students?

jry04

Guess you never attended college?

Ray Piggers

Quote from: ricepig on December 18, 2014, 07:49:17 pm
Wait, what???? You mean they don't wait until the first day of school to enroll all 25,000+ students?

I'm guessing this was an attempt at sarcasm? :) I'm sure it's different for Gragg who would just now be entering the U of A, but this was more to the thought that you couldn't be enrolled in a college not holding classes. That's just simply untrue.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

redeye

Gragg's latest tweet:

QuoteSpook @W_Gragg7  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Officially done with High School. Next stop, The Hill. 😌