Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Merrick - Twitter

Started by trashcan maN, December 18, 2014, 07:56:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trashcan maN

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on December 18, 2014, 08:34:31 pm
He's deleted all the recent UA stuff. I've seen this movie before. It doesn't end well.
He's literally deleted nothing from Twitter.

He's followed a couple hundred people since Sam Pittman visited him 8 days ago. All Hog fans.

Nice karma tho. Seems legit

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: trashcan maN on December 18, 2014, 08:37:50 pm

He's followed a couple hundred people since Sam Pittman visited him 8 days ago. All Hog fans.

You must be inept at social media. He had a lot of UA related retweets and stuff. He's deleted all of those. The karma tool is for effeminate men that can't have a real conversation about anything.

trashcan maN

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on December 18, 2014, 08:41:02 pm
You must be inept at social media. He had a lot of UA related retweets and stuff. He's deleted all of those. The karma tool is for effeminate men that can't have a real conversation about anything.
He hasn't deleted anything Arkansas related, bud. Stop being such a try-hard ;D

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: trashcan maN on December 18, 2014, 08:43:34 pm
He hasn't deleted anything Arkansas related, bud. Stop being such a try-hard ;D
You're special. Would argue with a tree stump. Look at his page. Nothing pro-UA in the last 22 days. There was quite a bit this morning. He's deleted it all. Rmpl

trashcan maN

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on December 18, 2014, 08:47:13 pm
You're special. Would argue with a tree stump. Look at his page. Nothing pro-UA in the last 22 days. There was quite a bit this morning. He's deleted it all. Rmpl
It wasn't there this morning. I was staring at his feed as I created this thread.

jry04

Quote from: trashcan maN on December 18, 2014, 08:37:50 pm

He has literally deleted a lot of stuff, but not just Arkansas stuff. He RT a tweet from a UF recruit earlier today that said you have to be stupid to not commit to UF if you are an offensive line recruit. It is no longer a RT on his timeline. He has deleted some Arkansas RTs, too.

Who knows what it means, but he has definitely done it.

trashcan maN

Quote from: jry04 on December 18, 2014, 08:49:46 pm
He has literally deleted a lot of stuff, but not just Arkansas stuff. He RT a tweet from a UF recruit earlier today that said you have to be stupid to not commit to UF if you are an offensive line recruit. It is no longer a RT on his timeline. He has deleted some Arkansas RTs, too.

Who knows what it means, but he has definitely done it.
Ahh gotcha. I haven't been logging his daily activities, so I missed it. Good looks

porkinsons disease

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 18, 2014, 05:53:01 pm
I highly doubt that everyone will just 'move on' in regards to Barnett, at least until after NSD. some will but many won't (including me). Im not sure your expectations are realistic in this case. Its not as simple as 'moving on' with a kid that was as talked about and hyped as Barnett (and not just by message board fans)
As I said before, it was just a guess. OU has seem to backed off too. May be something else to it. Any idea what's going on?

I have no expectations when it come to 18 year old kids that are promised the world. On signing day, we get who we get.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

RedyorNot

Literally as opposed to figuratively? That is the only option for deletion...sheesh

JIHawg

Florida has really come after him with their new coaching staff, so he may be rethinking it.  So it goes with recruiting.

ceegar

He is a Florida kid.  I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Oklahawg

Alwaysnextyear...do you try to derail every thread, or does it just seem that way?

Enough, please.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra