Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice article on AR Recruiting target Toby Weathersby.. (LSU lean)

Started by HulkHoggin, December 17, 2014, 03:35:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg

LSU fans are claiming that Weathersby is a lock to sign with the tigers.
Boo!  :-[
::hornsdown::
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

woodrow hog call

He sounds rather "uncommon", I think he would fit right in here with what we are building.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

HulkHoggin

Doesn't hurt for us to have Pittman in Houston for the bowl game..... :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: And we beat the other two finalists..

wholehog92

Quote from: redleg on December 17, 2014, 03:45:33 pm

They were also claiming they would beat us on the field was a fact until it didn't happen.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Wildhog

Quote from: wholehog92 on December 17, 2014, 04:26:42 pm
They were also claiming they would beat us on the field was a fact until it didn't happen.

The sales pitch:  Come to LSU.  Help us score a point on Arkansas for the first time in two years.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Inhogswetrust

Usually tiger locks are of the old barn variety.........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Well maybe he is and maybe he isn't. However, I wouldn't put all that much stock into the rantings of (typical) blow hards. Most of them likely know little if anything.

WooPig90

Quote from: HulkHoggin on December 17, 2014, 04:13:42 pm
Doesn't hurt for us to have Pittman in Houston for the bowl game..... :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: And we beat the other two finalists..

Sucks that he cant visit him while he is down there

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on December 17, 2014, 04:33:53 pm
Well maybe he is and maybe he isn't. However, I wouldn't put all that much stock into the rantings of (typical) blow hards. Most of them likely know little if anything.

You gotta admit they are corn dog eating experts...............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 17, 2014, 04:38:28 pm

You gotta admit they are corn dog eating experts...............................
On that subject they are world champs, no doubt. ;)

Dominicanhog

Well then, we should not let him visit and not spend any time on him.. it's settled.

tophawg19

come to LSU where the coach eats grass and the players smoke it. You can even have a 2 assault minimum
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hogoffate

Come to LSWhoo, where we serve hot chocolate and muffins while we get our a** kicked in the cold weather

sickboy

Quote from: Wildhog on December 17, 2014, 04:27:48 pm
The sales pitch:  Come to LSU.  Help us score a point on Arkansas for the first time in two years.

God... that feels good to read.

GalaHawg

Uncommon

Considering his other finalists are LSU and Ole Miss, I'd just constantly mention 47-0 if I were Bielema and Pittman.

luke hawg

Quote from: hogoffate on December 17, 2014, 04:58:23 pm
Come to LSWhoo, where we serve hot chocolate and muffins while we get our a** kicked in the cold weather

I have to LSU co workers and calling them panzies for sipping hot coco still isn't getting old

jackflash

If we get a visit from Weathersby. I hope its his last visit.

philobeddoe

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 17, 2014, 04:47:08 pm
come to LSU where the coach eats grass and the players smoke it. You can even have a 2 assault minimum

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Hawgzinbowlz

I hope he decides to be a Hog after watching us stomp Texass in his hometown.

Convenient bowl location for the recruitment of a quality young man.

" GO HOGS "

TMc

I'm reading we are in very good shape with him today.  Supposed to come on a visit in January.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Paul

LAHogfan123

I hope Weathersby gets to attend the game, we need this young man and need to start getting a presence started more than what we have right now in Texas and hopefully with us playing our Bowl Game there plus annually playing in Cowboys Stadium each year will get us started on some recruits, Texas A/M can't get all of them, a lot of these kids are seeing the advantages of playing in the SEC.

Redhogs

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 17, 2014, 04:47:08 pm
Nice   ;) ;)
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...