Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PJ Mbanasor (OU lean)

Started by RBLtoHOG, December 14, 2014, 06:09:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RBLtoHOG

Jennings went a visited him today.

He was committed to play for Jennings at TCU til Jennings left and PJ committed to OU.

What kind of shot do you people "in the know" think we have with him?

I apologize if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

http://247sports.com/Player/PJ-Mbanasor-38844
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

HOGINTENNESSEE

If we can get an official we have a chance because he loves Jennings.

No visit no chance

TMc

Have read it will be very difficult flipping him from OU.

RBLtoHOG

Someone else mentioned to me that he thinks we have a great shot because he loves Jennings and he prefers the aggressive, in your face, coverage at the line like Smith will run as opposed to OU's corners lining up 9 yards off the line of scrimmage.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: TMc on December 14, 2014, 06:24:17 pm
Have read it will be very difficult flipping him from OU.
Especially if he doesn't visit.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HOGINTENNESSEE

December 14, 2014, 06:29:15 pm #5 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:09:12 pm by HOGINTENNESSEE
Quote from: RBLtoHOG on December 14, 2014, 06:27:05 pm
Someone else mentioned to me that he thinks we have a great shot because he loves Jennings and he prefers the aggressive, in your face, coverage at the line like Smith will run as opposed to OU's corners lining up 9 yards off the line of scrimmage.

He has mentioned this on Twitter and in one interview recently he said that he was looking at film of schools other than OU to see their style of play

Qhog

Since he's from Austin, beating Texas couldn't hurt.

Hey Super

If we get him on campus then we have a great one. Fayetteville blows Fort Worth out of the water in every aspect, trust me, I'm DFW born and raised.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: Royal Fortune on December 14, 2014, 08:44:54 pm
If we get him on campus then we have a great one. Fayetteville blows Fort Worth out of the water in every aspect, trust me, I'm DFW born and raised.

Oh trust me, I know. I moved to Dallas in 2011. I couldn't get back home to Fort Smith fast enough. FORT effin SMITH! I do spend more weekends in Fayetteville during FBall season and plan on moving to NWA in 2016 when I wrap up with the Certified Retail Analyst Program at NWACC.

Hey Super

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on December 14, 2014, 11:13:26 pm
Oh trust me, I know. I moved to Dallas in 2011. I couldn't get back home to Fort Smith fast enough. FORT effin SMITH! I do spend more weekends in Fayetteville during FBall season and plan on moving to NWA in 2016 when I wrap up with the Certified Retail Analyst Program at NWACC.

Haha, well, I LOVE Dallas as an adult. But as far as college towns go - Fayetteville is the best. Forth Worth is just a boring place to be in my opinion.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Royal Fortune on December 14, 2014, 11:29:13 pm
Haha, well, I LOVE Dallas as an adult. But as far as college towns go - Fayetteville is the best. Forth Worth is just a boring place to be in my opinion.
yup on both points.

As for pj, he and haughton would make great TexHogs!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: Royal Fortune on December 14, 2014, 11:29:13 pm

IMO the DFW is a great place to VISIT or live short-term like I did. Loved my time living in Dallas but I'd rather call NWA "home"

ImHogginIt

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on December 14, 2014, 11:39:15 pm
IMO the DFW is a great place to VISIT or live short-term like I did. Loved my time living in Dallas but I'd rather call NWA "home"

I'm the exact opposite. NWA is a great place to visit but prefer to call DFW home.

alwaysnextyear

Dallas is great. Ft. Worth not so much. Not much to do there. Went for the aTm game. Asked the locals where the bars were. "Bar Louie is pretty good." WTH. Also discovered Ft. Worth people hate Dallas and vice versa.

HogsBalls

This kid would bring immediate help and might have a chance for significant early playing time.

SemperFi

Is this just a pipe dream or something that is real and tangible? Could we actually convince both these kids to make Fayetteville their home for the next four years? Mbanasor and Haughton in the Razorback secondary would be scary good.

Been to Dallas, Fort Worth and several other cities from coast to coast and I truly love NWA. Everything you need and all the beauty to go right along with it.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Cure

Quote from: HogsBalls on December 15, 2014, 08:34:23 am
This kid would bring immediate help and might have a chance for significant early playing time.
There's no question. If he signed, he could step in at nickel or boundary.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.