Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Just Malik Monk

Started by 20hog11, December 14, 2014, 05:57:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

20hog11

Malik Monk showed up to play a game of pick up basketball at the same place I was playing a few hours ago. I didn't get to play with him, but I watched him play one game before he left. He wasn't trying very hard at all, but he was easily the best player out there. He did throw down a nice dunk though. Also, someone stupidly tried to lob an alley-oop to him that would've got him hurt, but luckily he was smart enough not to go for it. I can't believe he is only a junior, because it seems like we have been talking about him for years now. Anyway just wanted to share by Malik spotting.   :razorback:

ldfergu

Are you telling me Malik Monk was the best player on the floor at a place that you play pick up basketball?

Are you sure?

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on December 14, 2014, 06:03:32 pm
Are you telling me Malik Monk was the best player on the floor at a place that you play pick up basketball?

Are you sure?

He didn't tell you that he works out in the HPER in 1995.

Uncle SI

First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

-Blu

Are you sure?

LOL!

yraciv

Are you sure?

+1 for that!  But Malik Monk would have not been the best player at the place I play pickup basketball. To be fair he would on a normal day, but a sports agency rented out my gym for NBA pre draft workouts.  They wouldn't let me run with them, but I did get to shoot around with Doug McDermott, Joe Harris, Adrian Payne, & others.

MississippiHawg

I saw Malik Monk in the stands at the Arkansas-Dayton basketball game on Saturday. Good game for him to be at because that might be the best game we have played all season.

HogsBalls

supersaint

Sounds like the Walton Fitness Center.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

RLWOLFEMAN

Threw down a jam on him back in my playing days. He was in the third or fourth grade if I remember correctly.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: HogsBalls on December 15, 2014, 08:33:15 am
He's all hog.
I hope you are right but never count out the Lexington Ky Used Car Salesman.  He can sell ice to eskimos and he can take recruits from schools like taking candy from a baby. 

My hope is that Malik will see what Mike is building here and will want to be part of it, but its hard to turn down the KY/Cal/World Wide Wes machine when it sets it sites on you.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on December 16, 2014, 12:57:38 pm
I hope you are right but never count out the Lexington Ky Used Car Salesman.  He can sell ice to eskimos and he can take recruits from schools like taking candy from a baby. 

My hope is that Malik will see what Mike is building here and will want to be part of it, but its hard to turn down the KY/Cal/World Wide Wes machine when it sets it sites on you.

Calapari is the closer....it's a well connected sports agent involving a recruits inner circle that is usually the factor.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

supersaint

Quote from: RLWOLFEMAN on December 15, 2014, 03:01:18 pm
Threw down a jam on him back in my playing days. He was in the third or fourth grade if I remember correctly.
I remember that.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.