Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merrick getting close?

Started by ricepig, December 14, 2014, 05:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MS_HogFan

Quote from: hawg1221 on December 16, 2014, 12:38:42 pm
Richard Davenport @ArRecruitingGuy  ·  19h 19 hours ago
Arkansas commit @leddy_55 will sign his NLI on Wednesday. He will take part in spring practice.
0 replies 34 retweets 70 favorites
Reply  Retweet34  Favorite70
More

Who is @leddy_55
SOOIE

Richard_white

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: MS_HogFan on December 16, 2014, 02:35:09 pm
Who is @leddy_55

Juco early enrollees can sign LOI early. High school early enrollees can now sign FAA early, but still have to wait until February to sign their LOI

redleg

The latest rumor mill printings say that Merrick is headed to Florida State, and Arkansas will be getting Toby Weathersby.
???
Comments?
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: redleg on December 18, 2014, 03:40:56 pm
The latest rumor mill printings say that Merrick is headed to Florida State, and Arkansas will be getting Toby Weathersby.
???
Comments?

RD said today that he felt good about Hog chances with Merrick and Haughton

The real Hogules

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 18, 2014, 03:42:33 pm

I'd take all three!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

AugustaHog

In response to the poster above who stated that he must be silently committed because of the dead period:  players are allowed unlimited contact to coaches as long as they initiate the contact.  I believe staffs can contact a kid once per week during this time, but aren't allowed face to face contact in any capacity.  Merrick may very well have made his decision, but it is still possible for him to call and tell coaches if he is undecided.

redeye

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 18, 2014, 03:42:33 pm

;D

Deep Shoat

???
Comments?
Dude, why you trollin'?
All Gas, No Brakes!

redleg

Why in the hell does everyone think I'm trolling?! I heard a rumor and I wanted some reinforcing answers!
Jebus!!!!!!!  >:(

WooPig90

Quote from: redleg on December 18, 2014, 04:09:16 pm
Why in the hell does everyone think I'm trolling?! I heard a rumor and I wanted some reinforcing answers!

Rumors or you just made it up to get people to talk about it?

Dominicanhog

maybe because you just did the same thing about KJ Hill in another thread... who's next that you heard a rumor about?

opineonswine

Maybe you need new (read: more credible) sources?

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

LJHOG

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 18, 2014, 04:25:26 pm
maybe because you just did the same thing about KJ Hill in another thread... who's next that you heard a rumor about?

I heard Philon is declaring for the draft.  Anybody else heard this?  (like, maybe, in another thread)

redleg

I heard fanatics on Hogville didn't have a sense of humor? Anybody else hear anything about this?  :-X

PonderinHog

Quote from: redleg on December 19, 2014, 10:01:55 am
I heard fanatics on Hogville didn't have a sense of humor? Anybody else hear anything about this?  :-X
This is serious bidness up in hur...  >:(

Bad News Boar

I think at this point if you guaranteed me 1/3 of Merrick, Kalil, Weathersby... I'd take it and run. Thoughts?

As for Philon, the rumor mill will be swirling until the university releases something official. Until then, be very cautious of what you hear. Most of which will be false.
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

grayhawg

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on December 19, 2014, 09:46:05 am
I heard Philon is declaring for the draft.  Anybody else heard this?  (like, maybe, in another thread)
Really, where in the draft is he projected?

sowmonella

???
Comments?

Link to such printings??
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003