Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UAB Football Players

Started by chiefhawg, December 02, 2014, 02:49:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

Does anyone know if we are interested in any of the players.  They should have immediate eligibility at their new school.

The_Iceman

PorkRinds

outlawhogeywells

They have a punt returner that gave us fits

Hawg Red

Our coaches would definitely be more familiar than most.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

NLRHog92

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on December 02, 2014, 03:47:16 pm
Dude can flat out get it!

JJ Nelson and he was a senior. RB wouldn't be bad, but likely on bigger targets recruiting. Jake Ganus led the team past 2 years in tackling, 92 last year and 70 this year. 6'2 225 LB that would be a Sr next year.

Hogdomer

The running back Howard hurt us.  He was a bruiser.

The_Iceman

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 02, 2014, 04:04:03 pm
Jake Ganus led the team past 2 years in tackling, 92 last year and 70 this year. 6'2 225 LB that would be a Sr next year.

That would be a nice depth addition at LB.

ShadowTheHedgehog

WBC Hog

That's the weirdest thing. I saw the potential news about UAB's program last week on twitter and immediately thought about players we could get from them. The one guy that stuck out was the return man. He burnt us on a great punt return late in the game. Then the very next kickoff return he took it to the house. I looked him up and was gonna hit him up on twitter but he's a senior.

I remembered the RB played well too. He's just a sophomore.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: WBC Hog on December 02, 2014, 11:08:34 pm
That's the weirdest thing. I saw the potential news about UAB's program last week on twitter and immediately thought about players we could get from them. The one guy that stuck out was the return man. He burnt us on a great punt return late in the game. Then the very next kickoff return he took it to the house. I looked him up and was gonna hit him up on twitter but he's a senior.

I remembered the RB played well too. He's just a sophomore.

I'd be ok with getting that running back. If J Will stays, you could probably convince him to redshirt and he would provide some depth after J Will leaves. But if he goes pro this year, this guy would probably be able to contribute alongside Collins this year. Might allow us to be comfortable not taking another running back this class either which would free up another defensive scholarship.

ricepig

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 02, 2014, 04:04:03 pm
JJ Nelson and he was a senior. RB wouldn't be bad, but likely on bigger targets recruiting. Jake Ganus led the team past 2 years in tackling, 92 last year and 70 this year. 6'2 225 LB that would be a Sr next year.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/georgia-gets-uab-standout/

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?