Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema pleased with D-line depth, from ESPN

Started by monty hawg, May 14, 2015, 03:55:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

8-10 deep. Very little, if any, drop off.
We'll be better on D than '14.

" WOO PIG "

Vantage 8 dude

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :razorback:WPS!!!

Theolesnort

I've been spreading the gospel about the dline and defense since attending the first open practice when it looked to me the dline was the strength of the team even over the oline and basically I am a oline person. These pundits that have Arkansas somewhere around the middle of the pack in the West are totally missing the point when they rave about the offense and are cautious about replacing the 3 big defensive players on defense and hedge on saying Ark will contend for the West if the defense could be almost as good this year as last season. Well my contention is no it will not be near as good but it will be a lot better this season, a lot. As for the offense I am not near as high on them as I am the defense but I think they will be pretty good. I do have a vision of Cantrell coming in and making the offense a lot better after about mid season but that is putting the cart before the horse and way to early and is me being a little silly. If it was not for the terrible schedule I would feel really good about the team we will put on the field this season. No matter how good we will be that schedule is ridiculous for anyone to play.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hawgey-Davidson

That was a great read. Thx for posting and WPS!!

Sivad

Tusks

I really believe if the D can have stats of 290 - 300 YTD and a points avg. of <17 they will make the SECCG.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit