Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ben Moser High School QB in Pennsylvania

Started by HOGGISHABOUTAR, May 14, 2015, 12:24:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGGISHABOUTAR

google this kid, and read his story---- class act! It`ll make your day!

smb

GeorgiaHOG

kaki

This young man gets my vote as the top QB of 2014/15 over Jameis by a landslide.  He is a true winner in my book.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: kaki on May 14, 2015, 01:20:15 pm
This young man gets my vote as the top QB of 2014/15 over Jameis by a landslide.  He is a true winner in my book.
I totally concur! However, the unfortunate fact is that for some when it comes to pure talent they only look that the stats not the character of the person putting them up. This young man has taught all of us a very good life lesson: You sincerely care about people, even those far less fortunate than yourself. If you make a promise, no matter how long ago, when the time comes you fulfill the vow.

I don't know where this young man's life will take him. However, I know one thing without a doubt: Even if he never throws another pass, gains another yard on the field, or scores another touchdown he's already more of a winner than ole "Crab legs" Winston will ever hope to be. Like the old "the cream rises to the top" truism, real character and manhood always shows in the end.