Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season over for Red Wolves

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, March 14, 2013, 05:01:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dogtown Donkey

No surprise.

Always confused me that people thought they had any kind of postseason-worthy resume. I guess they maybe could have played in the CIT or CTI or whatever that thing is called.

56Hog

This just in...Rep's Mayberry & Harold introduce legislation mandating that 19-12 is good enough for an NCAA bid if your school plays in the rugged Sunbelt Conference.
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

Dirty

Quote from: 56Hog on March 14, 2013, 05:10:59 pm
This just in...Rep's Mayberry & Harold introduce legislation mandating that 19-12 is good enough for an NCAA bid if your school plays in the rugged Sunbelt Conference.

+1

(notOM)Rebel123

+1
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Justifiable Hogicide

+1