Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCLA Head Coach

Started by HiggiePiggy, September 03, 2017, 08:29:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

I believe he will be fired this year. Jim Mora. Unless they find a way to win 8 or 9 games this year.  They are getting slaughtered by Texas A&M. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HiggiePiggy

Wow. Up 44-10 in the third and now losing with 40 seconds left in the game down 45-44.  Sumlin will be the one packing his bag probably before this season is over. 

HardingHog

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 03, 2017, 08:29:38 pm
I believe he will be fired this year. Jim Mora. Unless they find a way to win 8 or 9 games this year.  They are getting slaughtered by Texas A&M. 

OOPS! Don't count your slaughters before they happen........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 04, 2017, 02:46:56 pm
OOPS! Don't count your slaughters before they happen........................

At the time I posted it was a slaughtering. Can't help that Sumlin is a dumbass coach that doesn't know how to protect a 34 point lead. 

Inhogswetrust

September 04, 2017, 03:05:30 pm #5 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:22:28 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 04, 2017, 02:53:37 pm
At the time I posted it was a slaughtering. Can't help that Sumlin is a dumbass coach that doesn't know how to protect a 34 point lead. 

A lot of slaughtering looks that way in the first half only to not be so slaughtering in the second.......................we Arkansas fans know that!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 04, 2017, 03:05:30 pm
A lot of slaughtering look that way in the first half only to not be so slaughtering in the second.......................we Arkansas fans know that!

Just wondering if Sumlin will make it to the end of this season.

Inhogswetrust

September 04, 2017, 04:36:09 pm #7 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:21:35 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 04, 2017, 04:14:35 pm
Just wondering if Sumlin will make it to the end of this season.

He appears to be under a lot of pressure to do better. Yesterdays start doesn't make it any easier for him. All in all IF they come around he'll be fine of course and if not I bet he's gone. Right now it doesn't look good though.

DeltaBoy

He lost his starting QB and the back up was not ready.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 05, 2017, 09:23:34 am
He lost his starting QB and the back up was not ready.

If he would quit running them off for reasons unknown he might have better ones. Heck we'll face one again this weekend he had run off. It's baffling.