Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire Heath Bandwagon

Started by clemensrules01, January 11, 2006, 09:10:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

414:

I'm not really comfortable being with you in the dark like this...but at least we are not alone.

Yes,  Official darksider.  Where can I sign up and get my card?
Retired Radio Host

Jim Harris

Boy, if y'all think it's hard for Nutt to try to find any players right now, imagine if you're Heath over the next eight months, assuming he's going to have eight more months at Arkansas.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

akp4105

he has the rest of the season with me..but if he doesnt make the ncaa's this season..i'm on the wagon..

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I think our b-ball team's fate in terms of going to the dance will be the same as UglyUncle's was in High School...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Ugly Uncle

Okay NS...

If they go to the NCAA's we have to go...no matter where it is...deal?  Just the first round. (in ark. case...the only round).

Deal?
Retired Radio Host

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Only to the game though..after, we split...I don't want MY game to be held back by your face..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Ugly Uncle

What's odd is that your picture actually looks more like me...since I rarely like to shave.

Mine looks more like you when you do shave.

Neither of us are very pretty.
Retired Radio Host

GrizzledHogFan

I'm giving Heath until the end of the season before I jump on the bandwagon.  If we somehow make the NCAAT, he can stay, but otherwise...
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Ugly Uncle

Oh, I think he has to the end of the season anyway.  Unless, there is a total collaps where we don't win any of say...the next 10 games.  I don't know...I'm tired right now...who knows what uncle frank is going to do.
Retired Radio Host

Brosshog

I've been on the wagon since his second year here. I used to get season tickets until I realized that this guy has not a clue what he is doing. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I could tell in Stan's second year that he wasn't a very good coach. He don't even know how to attack a 2-3 zone defense, or how to run a motion offense. The one thing that pisses me off is when he got here he said that we would learn how to rebound and we can't even do that. We have two 7 foot centers and one of our guards leads the team in rebounds. This is some of the worst basketball that I have ever seen and I think it's time for him to go and hire a good coach that knows how to win. And let's hope it's not Dan Hipshire(sp). Billy Donovan was interested when we hired Stan, I just wonder if he's still interested.

Porky OLeary

I'm on the wagon.
Let's get a real bball coach in here NOW.
Before they make that fool nutt AD, and DOES hire one of his brothers.