Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAW quote of the night...

Started by bamahogfan, July 21, 2014, 08:07:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bamahogfan

When discussing Lebron returning to Cleveland Big John asked "Was Biloxi busy?"

Eddie Goodson

It was very funny. I called Sandow's costume for tonight last night. I wish they would have had him against a solid face.

Stephanie in handcuffs is awesome stuff. She is such a good heel. She is every bit the heel her daddy ever was.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

Is that a hybrid?  You should be ashamed of yourself!

Doug

Anyone notice how jacked up Steph's chest was? Like she had implants removed and a huge gap in the cleavage. Ugly as all heck.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Big Papa Satan

I was crowing at Layla's chesticles.  One boob kept going off to the side.  No bras are nice when those warlocks stay in place, hers don't.

Richard_white

Quote from: Doug on July 21, 2014, 11:21:08 pm
Anyone notice how jacked up Steph's chest was? Like she had implants removed and a huge gap in the cleavage. Ugly as all heck.

She was referred to Chyna's surgeon.... :)

jbell96

Not sure why, but HHH and his "career decisions" comments towards the cops had me rolling. Guess it was the facial expressions he was using. And I can almost guarantee that wasn't the first time Steph has been in handcuffs. :)

The_Iceman

Quote from: Doug on July 21, 2014, 11:21:08 pm

Her arms were stretched behind her back pretty far, pulling the cleavage apart. They stilled looked pretty dang good otherwise.

The_Iceman

WWE missed a big opportunity the last two nights. Battleground was a bad PPV, and Raw wasn't that great either. Imagine the hype if after Cena wins the titles, Brock Lesnars music hits, and he comes out and F5's Cena in the middle of the ring to end the show.

Then, the pounding he gave Cena will explain his absence and he can still cut a big promo.

jbell96

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 22, 2014, 02:36:31 pm
WWE missed a big opportunity the last two nights. Battleground was a bad PPV, and Raw wasn't that great either. Imagine the hype if after Cena wins the titles, Brock Lesnars music hits, and he comes out and F5's Cena in the middle of the ring to end the show.

Then, the pounding he gave Cena will explain his absence and he can still cut a big promo.

Cena was in New York shooting a movie, see where Vince's priorities are, but Heyman's promo sold that match to anyone that didn't want to see it or was on the fence. I had goosebumps afterwards.