Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps

Started by Big Papa Satan, March 24, 2011, 07:53:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa Satan

Must buy.  It's just a step behind the original, and A Lion's Tale was fantastic.

The only reason I rank it behind ALT is because about half of it pertains to the metal scene, and breaking into that business.  Regardless, it's as hilarious of a read as its predecessor was.  Lots of stuff to laugh at, especially the stories of a creature called Drunkicho.

Jeri does have a chapter about Benoit, which he tells about another side to the man, who was an odd duck to begin with.  Like the original, it wasn't released by the WWE's publishing company, which means Chris has a lot more leeway to say what he really thinks...and does.  He doesn't bury a lot of people, but there were some: Chyna, Hall, and there's a chapter on the famous backstage fight where he legit took down Goldberg.

If you're into wrestling books...well, get this one.

str8volfan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 24, 2011, 07:53:59 pm

Must buy.  It's just a step behind the original, and A Lion's Tale was fantastic.

The only reason I rank it behind ALT is because about half of it pertains to the metal scene, and breaking into that business.  Regardless, it's as hilarious of a read as its predecessor was.  Lots of stuff to laugh at, especially the stories of a creature called Drunkicho.

Jeri does have a chapter about Benoit, which he tells about another side to the man, who was an odd duck to begin with.  Like the original, it wasn't released by the WWE's publishing company, which means Chris has a lot more leeway to say what he really thinks...and does.  He doesn't bury a lot of people, but there were some: Chyna, Hall, and there's a chapter on the famous backstage fight where he legit took down Goldberg.

If you're into wrestling books...well, get this one.
is it available on Amazon?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: str8volfan on March 24, 2011, 08:44:22 pm
is it available on Amazon?

...yesssss....

Big Papa Satan

Booker T impression: "Aww mane, did he jes call yo mama a f'in goof?"