Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ty Evans talks about decision to be a Hog

Started by Richard Davenport, July 31, 2017, 11:59:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Am i missing something or was there supposed to be a link added?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

presidenthog

Quote from: Peter Porker on August 01, 2017, 07:05:24 am
Am i missing something or was there supposed to be a link added?

Ya that article is missing something for sure. Probably a recruiting Thursday audio embed

Richard Davenport

LJHOG

August 05, 2017, 09:03:10 am #4 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:13:33 am by LJHOG
Watched some film.  He throws a nice deep ball.  I would have liked to see some underneath crossing routes and out routes.  But, for sophomore highlights it is plain to see why we're glad to have him committed.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: LJHOG on August 05, 2017, 09:03:10 am
Watched some film.  He throws a nice deep ball.  I would have liked to see some underneath crossing routes and out routes.  But, for sophomore highlights it is plain to see why we're glad to have him committed.

Enos did a great job of finding Ty and getting on him early. His stock will continue to rise.

Großer Kriegschwein

At 6'2", 185, he better eat a sammich or two. Good get, but needs to pack on about 30.

This is my non-signature signature.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 14, 2017, 07:07:15 pm
At 6'2", 185, he better eat a sammich or two. Good get, but needs to pack on about 30.

Only the beginning of his junior year.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 14, 2017, 07:07:15 pm

A very athlete CO kid...I feel very confident when he comes down from the 7200' elevation which Palmer High is located to the 750' elevation of Fayettenam, he will be able to run for hours!  8) ;)

Maybe he can run track during the off-season!  8) ;) :D
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 14, 2017, 09:54:49 pm
A very athlete CO kid...I feel very confident when he comes down from the 7200' elevation which Palmer High is located to the 750' elevation of Fayettenam, he will be able to run for hours!  8) ;)

Maybe he can run track during the off-season!  8) ;) :D

I know. I used to live in Colorado. 1st time I went running I made it 100 yards and was dry heaving for 5-6 minutes after puking my guts out.

Humbling moment.

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 14, 2017, 08:55:26 pm
Only the beginning of his junior year.

I recommend Boar's Head Deli Meats. Specifically the bottom round Pastrami or Lieberkasse. Sammiches.

Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

jbcarol

Ty Evans™‏ @EvansTy18

R.I.P Coach Broyles. Thoughts & prayers to the Broyles family. He set the standard for the Razorbacks and will never be forgotten.Thk U Sir

https://twitter.com/EvansTy18/status/897255337186607105
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net