Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

akp4105 ????

Started by OKhogfan1959, August 10, 2005, 08:18:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OKhogfan1959

What's the word today...Still Arkansas?  :)

Hogstocking

Are the ESPN vans rolling into Springdale yet?  Anyone..Anyone...Buller...Buller   ;D

Jim Harris

If it's Arkansas, why would ESPN care. Only if it's Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, Florida or Southern Cal would ESPN care to cover an announcement from Springdale. ;D
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Smithian

I heard it was State. Arkansas State.

ROFLMAO

I'd just slit my wrists.

John Futrall

Word on the street is that UCA has decided to recruit MM pretty hard this week...Announcement about his decision to attend Central Ark is expected this afternoon....

;D

akp4105

he's goin to arkansas..epsn cares..cause its the number 1 qb in the nation..and they wanna know where he's goin and put it on tv..make jokes and stuff..but i'm right

ThisTeetsTaken

akp4105, where are you from?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Jim Harris

Quote from: HoopHog on August 10, 2005, 10:39:06 am
Quote from: drakehog on August 10, 2005, 10:27:09 am
If it's Arkansas, why would ESPN care. Only if it's Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, Florida or Southern Cal would ESPN care to cover an announcement from Springdale. ;D

Jim...you really need a beer or two. What time???

4 p.m. Thursday (today) at the flying saucer. If it's after 5:30, it will have to be with Scott Harris too, and Scott's choices are limited to apple juice, chocolate milk and water, or maybe a Sprite. ;D
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

BattleHawg