Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB recruit Chris Brown has a new co-leader ...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, August 08, 2005, 11:18:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

August 08, 2005, 11:18:53 am Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 12:08:41 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
He as of today considers Alabama & Oklahoma his co-leader's  :puke:  On 7/19/2005 he informed HawgSports.com that Arkansas was his leader then 8/2/2005 he in a interveiw with the Websider.com (Texas A&M) he re-interated that Arkansas was the clear leader.  Just 6 days later he has a sudden change of heart just from being interviewd by Tim Watts of Bamainsider.com. (His swim coach is a alum)   Notice I didn't say after a unofficial/official visit which strikes me as odd.  From what he is saying during the interview he plans on visiting all the schools (Bama, Okla, Ark, Miss. St) before he decideds,  which puts his decision into the fall - winter.   

I will keep you guys/gals posted.  ;) 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bomis Hawg

I never really had the thought that Chris Brown was a slam dunk.  Figured OU would be the opponent for this battle.  Now, this new Co-Leader information might be a little home cooking, maybe.  I'm a little surprised So. Miss isn't on that list.  I think they (he and Coppage) might want to go to the same school -- thats the only team that is really high on their respective list and have offered.

Defininately something worth following.  Hook us up during the season, Stewie. ;D

The Coletrain

We're only signing one back unless we have some major injuries or someone transfers.  I'm hoping that guy is Chis Brown.  But I'm sure the competition for him is only going to get tougher between now and Feb.
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

CarolinaHog1176

man, that's a pretty quick turnaround...  going from Arkansas being his only leader to now having Alabama and OU tied for the lead???  WTH...  I hope he knows that T. Wilkins has been reclassified as a 3 star ATH and will be in the secondary for us?  com'on Chris!!!!  we need you!  I heard somewhere that they need someone at OU because A. Petterson is probably going pro after this year but he's only a SOPH...  he's got to be 3 years out of high school, right?  or did they change it to 20 with the whole M. Williams/M. Clarret stuff?
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Bomis Hawg

I think most of us are in a fix on which RB we like best -- he or Crawford.  I think ties to Louisiana need to be re-established so I vote for Brown -- good runner. 

You are SUPPOSED to be 3 years out -- unless he wants to pull another Mike Williams.  Unless, they are saying after Brown redshirts. 

I want to see this play out with both backs.