Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC commits thus far

Started by JackJohnson, August 04, 2005, 02:46:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

This is according to rivals.  Remember, Juco's have yet to be ranked, so the averages are not including them.  Of course, for the guys that are unranked, it gives them no stars, and adds a player, so it brings the rankings down than if they were ranked, say a 2*, but everyone is in the same boat.

Bama
1 4*
6 3*
2 JC
3.14 average

Arkansas
4 3*
1 JC
3.00 average

Auburn
4 4*
1 3*
1 UR
1 JC
3.16 average

UF
1 5*
4 4* (counting Williams)
2 3* (counting Cleveland)
1 UR
3.37 average

UGA
1 5*
5 4*
8 3*
1 UR
3.26 average

LSU
1 5*
7 4*
4 3*
1 JC
3.75 average

MSU
4 3*
4 UR
1 JC
1.5 average

OM
1 4*
6 3*
2 UR
2 JC
2.44 average

UK
3 3*
1 UR
2.25 average

USC
3 3*
1 UR
2.25 average

Tenn
1 4*
3 3*
1 JC
3.25 average

Vandy
1 3*
6 UR
.42 average

Bomis Hawg

Interesting...  Barnett should be a 4-star guy when the JC rankings come out.  I remember where, in an article, that he was listed rather high. 

Tammany Tom

Looks like Les Miles can recruit afterall.

A couple of weeks ago several posters on this board were all commenting that Miles would not be able to recruit like Saban did. Numerous AR posters and I can't tell you how many Ole Miss posters on their board all said that the fence that Saban put up around LA would be severely damaged. Well, that ain't happening. Miles is doing an absolutely outstanding job of recruiting so far and LSU is in great shape on some extremely highly out-of-state recruits.

Based on this list, LSU still has a pretty nice fence built around the state of LA:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1189&Year=2006

arkhogdog61

for nutt being so crappy looks like we are holding our own! GO HOGS GO NUTT
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: Tammany Tom on August 04, 2005, 03:28:00 pm
Looks like Les Miles can recruit afterall.

A couple of weeks ago several posters on this board were all commenting that Miles would not be able to recruit like Saban did. Numerous AR posters and I can't tell you how many Ole Miss posters on their board all said that the fence that Saban put up around LA would be severely damaged. Well, that ain't happening. Miles is doing an absolutely outstanding job of recruiting so far and LSU is in great shape on some extremely highly out-of-state recruits.

Based on this list, LSU still has a pretty nice fence built around the state of LA:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1189&Year=2006

Yeah and he took over a program in such shambles too. I would say if Les Miles couldn't get kids to come to LSU after what Saban left him with...He should be fired without ever coaching a game. That's how easy recruiting is for him. He doesn't even have to recruit half the kids, they come banging on his door because of what his predecessor did. Let's see how he coaches for the next few years to see if that ole fence around Louisiana stays up.